[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Almost like I’ve said some of your reads are guaranteed to be wrong, wow almost like when you put everyone in your townreads section they can’t be wrong! :newspaper_roll:

Wazza I’ll teach you something

V Appel Lili Alice Vulgard Cream Psyx Marl Wazza Pigeon Chloe
W Ruri Silviu

This (adding vulgard for the sake of it)

V
Appel
Lili
Alice
Vulgard
Cream
Psyx
Marl
Wazza
Chloe
Pigeon
Ruri
Silviu
W

is no different from this

Wait why is Pigeon V?

I moved him down in between literally mentionned that in thread

Yeah but why was he V?

Ohhh, thanks Marl.

I’ll be honest here, when I expect somebody to scumread me, I’d think it’s for a good reason and I’ll accept it~ here this mista just came one day, said “Silviu sus because he popped in and out” and then he goodbye’d with the other reasonings and I don’t like this reasoning, so I tried to push more reasoning out of him but he’s treating this with nihilism, so I’m trying to see if he really cares about this game, he would care to defend himself.

Also why did you move him down?

Meh, I feel like Marl goes higher and Appel… not really sold on her yet as while I had V-pings on her earlier on she’s not quite there yet.

my N0

And he also doesn’t question anyone else from what I’ve seen.

because he cared enough to actually read people which was enough

but I looked again and it’s kinda ran its course

dude it’s tons different as it shows your reads order.
If we were to put this into perspective, we can clearly see that if you were to pelt 3 people you think are wolf, you’d shoot Silviu, Ruri and Pigeon to attempt to win us the game.

its the same order

no it isn’t

how is switching Chloe and Pigeon the same order

@Wazza

What happened to you bread read?

Are you not doing the exact same thing conroy is doing here, though?

One is copypasted from when I posted it and the other is literally the only read I’ve changed and voice in thread in the past 20 minutes

No, because I’m actually backreading and I’ve explained to you why I voted Appel.

I’m waiting for Chloe to wake up and respond to my post towards her again.

Meanwhile, can you tell me what you see in Zone and Wazza altogether?