[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Because even people like Chloe/Centuries/Wazza that are my weakest TRs rn have something going for them. Silviu/Pigeon don’t.

In case you aren’t aware, lowposters and slankers can also rand W.

Point to me where I said that?

My previous read was that there probably was a wolf in LiLi/Wazza. I didn’t wanna chop one of them as they’d probably make their alignments more obvious as the time goes on so we could probably have a clear in one of them. I think LiLi’s very strongly V at this point but I’m less certain on Wazza.

Then stop making off-topic commentary and play the game.

1 Like

no lmao
the moment I replaced in I went to sleep and when I woke up I pushed on Chloe for almost the exact same thing (Granted, I talked about her involving other slots and the amount of townreads she has and how focused she is on it but this seems to be a common thing between everyone)

Do you want me to keep repeating the paradox of you wanting me to read something specific and you say no?

Don’t think Wazza/Appel are W/W from this interaction?

Like… this isn’t really something that wolves broadcast to the thread.

Sorry, Alice, yes I am playing the game and me interacting with others is social deduction even though it looks like I’m just trying to lighten up the mood or whatever.

If you want me to do something just say suggestions! That’s a good way to make somebody do something, don’t you think? I literally have no idea who to read right now besides centuries.

Anyways in the end, I’m sorry that I’ve upset you.

:hugs:

Yes it is, if you look at Duality :eyes:

Me being vocal with others is because I enjoy others’ company, it’s not because I’m desperate to get townread.

It’s not that I don’t understand the notion
It’s just that I don’t agree with it, and that’s why it’s giving me bad vibes nonstop

Either way, this read will resolve itself as the game progresses so I’d rather spend my time sorting out my thoughts on nullslots and those I’m currently pushing

That’s fair. I still have the tonelean on LiLi, but I haven’t looked at her since

Which notion?

Yes I am

Wait… Windy is in this game?

The notion that we should kill the low-posters for not being on par with the top-posters

Half of the playerlist is known for being good players (and good wolves) and it’s part of the reason I joined in the first place

So assuming that the game will be easy just feels iffy to me

No, she’s just drunk

2 Likes

I would like to know who started this rumor

Help

That’s very funny

Vulgard’s green and Marl’s kinda obvtown.

So if there’s a wolf in the FoL strong players categories then it’s either in Chloe or Centuries, tbfh.

I don’t think Chloe’s treatment of Pidgeon was W/W as it feels way too convulted while W/W interactions tend to be 1-D, so eh.

Silviu/Phraze kind of fit in most worlds, and I currently have a tinfoil that if Silviu’s a wolf then there’s probably at least 1 wolf that was planning on bussing him around mid-game.

I don’t feel like we have a misclear in LiLi/Cream/Psyx?

So eh… maybe Wazza/Pharze/Centuries/Silviu/Pidgeon/Chloe would technically be my PoE for now?