[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Kay why?

??? No…?

Did you ISO Marl yet?

Also but you don’t think Vulgard is individually towny? And instead you just give this lame ass excuse for why you won’t vote him?

iso me bro

also i said in my last(?) wall that i think alice towntold

which i know doesn’t sound convincing but

also i see where you’re coming from and i do understand and i plan on doing a deeper dive on the both of them when i have the brainpower

i apologize that i dont right now

How many posts a person has it’s not alignment indicative, Gorta/Silviu/Windy/Min/Night are living proof of that, I think. I’m more inclined to believe if they’re trying to pull something that adds up and not suddenly descărcare

So what do you think? This is what I believe and I believe you are more inclined to believe pigeon is mafia because he posts less.

And I’m not sure if you are voting me because people said so!

I’m not sure how to read Marl so honestly, I’m just cowering in a corner at this point to see if somebody has something to say against/with Marl and pick a read from there~ I’m not sure if this is a mentality one wishes to go with~

How will you treat Pigeon’s slot then? Are you just gonna ignore him…?

Ow :sad:

i know im being very unhelpful rn and im sorry that im not taking my normal position in leading the thread but im legit strugging with getting a solid grasp on this game and a LOT of posts are going straight over my head but i think i can fix that with alone time (overnight)

weh :joy_cat:

I was thinking that I should focus on pigeon when he answers, but I was thinking to do the same thing as Marl’s

You are a comedian

Sorry, I’m not very experienced on reading, so I’m just putting this burden on other people unless I am able to drag conclusions by myself.

Silviu is town and his wagon is trash

Nah-nah, your posting helps!

So… what do you think of people inside my goo-goo wagon?

I don’t

kinda thinking the same

i want the bird dead unless he comes back and obvtowns in the next few hours

Pigeon is a coin flip

Dentist: Puts anesthetic
Dentist: How do you feel?
Patient: I don’t

1 Like