[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Uhhhh if you get a wagon on you then yes

Alice, I have barely read the thread, ask a better question

Sighā€¦ Iā€™m going to bed.

1 Like

hi going to bed, Iā€™m dad

Iā€™ll read the thread after my breakfast and Iā€™ll come back with my thoughts

1 Like

Psyx, no, how did you manage to miss the entire point :joy: I was showing how he devolved from the first quarter from D1 and then going ballistic in the rest.
I mean, how he was at the beginning and then suddenly plugging his ears are kind suspicious but wasnā€™t I literally scumreading him for both of these?

Because I want your opinions to know how you got your thought process if you look at Chloeā€™s guide she provided against Wazza, end quote.

I either forgot or you didnā€™t tell me where it is. :joy:

I can barely read Vul and you are trying to argue Iā€™m experienced enough for this type of analyzation that says in the guide. :joy: Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not experienced enough how to do this yet as I need to read some more.

That he devolved from saying all of his ideas to Iā€™m plugging my ear like a kid, honestly, are we reading the same person similarly or differently?

Thatā€™s because I went to my grandmaā€™s house, now Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m allowed to mention if I mentioned this off-site to the other people and also I kept arguing with Alice for many minutes so why would I suddenly begone? Is this perspective bias youā€™re having?

Psyx, I donā€™t like how youā€™re trying to micro-push me here because of something you just made up, I donā€™t feel you just jump to a conclusion and go for it???

If youā€™re the wiser then teach me how to play.

@Psyx Oh my god, girl I donā€™t understand ya reasoning. Please tag me when you come.

Not sure if worrying about a sub is a legit reason. But pushing the low-posters do seem to indicate that wolves know there arenā€™t any risks to their faction by doing it.

Good night

I was thinking the same thing~ this is why Centuries is suspicious

Psyx now from your arguments you see that I am:

• Hypocrite?
  • Freezing?
    -Interconnected with some paralel force?

:eyes: Alice, I was kind of wondering why youā€™re volatile with changing votes in rougly the same interval.

I mean, I know youā€™re doing this because youā€™re confused which is the werewolf in grandmaā€™s clothes, but I was kind of wondering whatā€™s going through the head when yaā€™re doing this process.

Hello
I read the posts and I have only one insight
I agree with Chloe, this setup sucks

1 Like

Ye
If youā€™re town especially it should point to Vulgard being a wolf imo

Hi did you ever respond to me yesterday vul

No

I have TMI that Vulgar is a villager.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Oh hello, rainbow Alice

Point is, kinda undecided on who the wolves are, tbfh.

1 Like