[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

At first, your argument was that zero posters could be scum. Now, you’re saying my lack of presence is scummy, when I finally appeared with a reason. Are you going to require proof of that OGI reason now?

1 Like

The way I see it is that everyone who’s actively been trying to solve the game is town and everyone who hasn’t can be mafia

But the number of people who haven’t is a bit too high for me so now I’m trying to painstakingly comb through that grouping

If I were to call two players town there, I’d yolo Wazza and LiLi town because Wazza seemed to have conviction (Wazza re: Chloe) without agenda and LiLi’s handling of Zone was villagery I think

That said lolme reading Wazza after Ciconia where I spent the entirety of day 1 claiming she had agenda when she was a villager and didn’t

So basically I probably shouldn’t be townreading Wazza I guess

1 Like

I hope people doesn’t use the same argument of “You ain’t doin’ anything townee tho”, I mean, they arrived late perhaps give them a moment.

While I’m re-reading LiLi, she really seems to be shaky as she’s in an unfamiliar place.

I just find it hard to take Vulgard seriously. Though, I do TR Alice, and they’re covering Vulgard. So, I’ll probably stick to my POE.

1 Like

Uh, did you provide a readlist?

This is my POE.

I did provide a bigger list near EOD1, and the reasons. Though it’s somewhat mixed between players I’ve played with before, and those I like off the top of my head.

So who are Ruri’s partners then?

Why tf has everyone’s read on me suddenly dropped the moment Alice spoke about suspecting me

I feel Appel, Vul, LiLi, Psyx, Marl, Silviu are townies

The detective needs to check Alice, I think (so she doesn’t happen to deepwolf although her frustration appears to be very real)

…because everyone else got more villagery?

Current consensus PoE is you/Silviu/Ruri/Phraze/Centuries.

Crowd mentalitality

I’m Ruri and Phraze. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ruri speaks enough, if there’s suspicious about their slots then just make them solve something you want.

Derp, meant Appel there as well.

Some people are wolfreading Vulgard, tbfh.

Makes no sense. Everyone suddenly flipping their read makes no sense.

Also, Ruri I recommend not reading me based on Zone

Well, I never had a read on you before.

Yeah but the moment Alice spoke about suspecting me, Vulgard and Marl’s reads just went catapult on me and just dipped from “Almost definitely Town” to “This can die” which is ???