[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Thinking this is a PoE game

I’m having a hard time pinpointing any wolves

Lame
I wanted a d1 dunk

I think he can get got so far.

In general he doesn’t really seem to be solving and much of his posts were just talking about past meta IRT Psyx/Cream/LiLi.

Like, he just shoved Cream as town and doesn’t really seem to be interested in solving the alignments of the other two at all. I don’t want to townread him for self-destructing as that’s a fairly easy thing to replicate as W and he knows that we’re aware of this so I want to see actual content from him.

Basically what I’ve thought.

Just find enough villagers as thread feels fairly villagery and I don’t see anyone outright howling.

Meh, just re-read LiLi and she kinda of doesn’t really have any town pings.

I thought that there was a thought process behind how she handled Centuries’ slot but it’s just her talking about how the thread went IRT Centuries and it’s more like just IIoA.

How is he as wolf in comparison to his towngame?

I’m pretty sure that depends on the type of player and can’t be applied to everyone. Look at Zone (in NUF, not here).

Are you joining the meta detective sect? :sparkles:

Lili’s defensive no matter her alignment. What I usually use as basis for reading her are her actual rebuttals and defense.

I think I’ve already said this before (in disc iirc), but wolf!Lili can easily jump tone hurdles so…

Hmm…I see. Well then I’m scumleaning you, since talking this way about your wolfgame should be in the range for your wolfgame.

Why don’t you pressure her yourself. :zipper_mouth_face:

She hasn’t even responded yet bruh, but you immediately vote her.

What’s N0 treatment?

Humor me and try doing it anyway? I just wanna see your thought process, never mind if it’s “correct or not”.

I feel like you’re just planting death flags for me at this point…

…since when did you use tone for your reads? Aside from that “cute” read on Alexfilia?

Alice’s and Pigeon’s interactions felt t/t to me, basically (at that point. Right now I’m scumleaning Alice). I could see both stances coming from a town. I should’ve placed that section outside the “if there’s one wolf in these interactions” for clarity’s sake but welp.

New site, new people. Zone is acting different from usual, you’re acting different from usual

??? So what’s your read on Alice and Centuries now, then?

Maybe for you and Zone. It’s hard for me to read her when she’s tunneling, for one. I’ll write my thoughts on the players after this.

You weren’t in the Underworld Fiasco spec chat, were you? Townlean.

Seems like we’re seeing the same stuff again, but then again you were neutral in that game when we had a mindmeld in terms of Glass and Nyann so not alignment-indicative.

+1

:eyes: ? …Maybe?

Done skimming! o/

Thank you~ :heart:

What’s she like as wolf?

1 Like

Gonna take a break for now (omg it’s already 2AM) and then I’ll write my initial thoughts. o/

I think lili and Zone aren’t W/W, mostly due to how lili is interacting with Zone.

As far as I can remember, scum theatre isn’t really her thing. I think this is mostly due to her inexperience as a wolf, when you have a tendency to kind of avoid interacting with your scumbuddies.

Her back-and-forth interaction with Zone has been overextensive, to the point that I kind of doubt them both being wolves.

1 Like

If she can’t theater like this then the solve is probably something like 1-2 of the 0-posters, 1 of Zone/LiLi, and potentially someone I misread in Appel/Marl/Cent or just Pidgeon, tbfh.

/vote Silviu

Kinda don’t wanna flip Zone/LiLi rn as I’d rather zero in the likely wolf in that interaction first in order to clear the other, tho.

1 Like

Even I know zone enough to say he isn’t towncore material yet

lol i love this post

A small portion of my townread on cream stems from the fact that i love the way they express their thoughts, and their wordchoice - which has burned me in the past (ie. Prophylaxis in DITF) but man
I’m here for it

Same same

Where the heck did Centuries go lol
The dude said he didn’t want to lead but he kinda just dipped
I don’t think its AI but I want more from him because I’m not fully comfy there ;p

I’m reading LiLi’s posts but I’m having a hard time figuring out their mindset. Nothing pings me either way yet and I feel guilty for saying that because they have quite a few posts lol. They should be readable but the brain machine isn’t workin’
There’s also the fact that a lot of it is back-and-forth with Zone which I’m admittedly kinda just skimming because I don’t understand half of what is going on

This is kinda a barebones read with no true explanation, and I’d appreciate if you went into more detail, but I do agree

Yup

It’s uhhh… maybe not alignment indicative, but Silviu not posting at all feels incredibly off
The dude is usually very vocal

Yeah I’m not very impressed anymore

My gut still says he flips villa but like
Not much my gut can do when he’s not doing anything

I gotta go for a little bit

I might try re-reading some stuff later so I can get a better grasp of LiLi’s posts, as it feels like they’re a very important slot to solve

Brb

Reading this again with a clear mind and hindsight, this is actually towny

I doubt a wolf would go this far for a read that’s essentially just “Pigeon popping in and dipping is wolfy, but let’s not focus on that” unless they’re exactly W/W. To be honest, I doubt a wolf would go that far to soft-defend their partner even before they’re pushed, so scrap that

You can’t really compare the wolfgames of a player who’s barely had a wolfgame like Cream and a veteran like Prop, tbfh.

Unless Cream’s a genius wolf then she’s just a villager here.

Well, I use meta as mostly a baseline understanding of what a person is capable of. I might use meta in early game reads since there is little in-game content to go off of. But as the game evolves, my reliance on meta lessens.

No I wasn’t. o_o IDK how that’s relevant but ok.

Yeah. If I had to yeet a 0-poster then I’d probably kill Silviu over Phraze as she’s an extremely easy player for me to read.

Dumb question: Is Silviu a guy and Phraze a girl?

I’m not sure about Silviu’s gender but Phraze/Ruri is a girl.

Vul had some incredibly awkward comedy attempts in the beginning, but other than that, his solving is good. The back-and-forth between Cent and Vul was awkward from both sides, but they were the only people posting so I’m willing to give that a pass

This is like
Obvtown levels of posting

I don’t think Vul would form a V read on Centuries that’s Centered around himself right after being scumread by the only people that were existing at the time, and push that narrative. In other words… it shows a towny lack of self-awareness?

Pretty sure Silviu’s a guy, yeah

Pigeon continues to be whatever

Lots of awkward posting and IIoA regarding his push on Alice

Are you scumleaning 3 people or just Centuries here?