[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Does he do it as town too? If so, then I think it’s NAI.

Posting and disappearing is always not a good look. But I mean, people can disappear for a multitude of reasons. Last game I played, someone voted at SOD and disappeared and got scumread for it. But they were town and just had to step away from the computer for IRL reasons.

Also, I feel like wolves wouldn’t intentionally choose to post and poof. The behavior is glaringly scummy, and I don’t see why a wolf would choose to start the game off on the wrong foot with behavior that they know they are going to get questioned for. You mention that pigeon did it last game too, which does give me pause for thought.

To me, pigeon is kinda just pure null right now.

1 Like

In other words, I actually still don’t get it. If you were doing a gambit, then point it out to me in baby steps. I’m too tired for this.

I try to take the game easier and the first interaction I have with someone turns out to have had a gambit I both missed and ruined (apparently?).

And I still get called a tryhard (by Cream).

I weep.

1 Like

I’m impatient but the crux of it is that Vulgard used incorrect grammar here in “How do you expect me to pick up that?” which shows he isn’t carefully thinking through and proof-reading his posts as I’d expect from wolfgard

But it’s apparently correct grammar lol

1 Like

ok vul so basically had you not posted the pigeon post next time id come into thread i wouldve went

obvious villager

obvious villager

villagery

(whatever alice posts = firm read from me)

but now im like

“if pigeon is a wolf your post sucked”

and like obviously cop setup it doesnt really matter but whatever

Every time Cream posts something, I have them as harder and harder V.

I almost said “n0 Cream,” then I remembered my role. And then I remembered it was a Cop 13er.

Why did I even post this.

1 Like

fuck is this vulgard

n0 Vulgard.

Vul’s probably just a villa, tbfh.

This wall feels far more like an actual fluid thought on his approach to baguette’s slot rather than just stiff commentary like I’ve seen in the PSYC 2310. Don’t think this is likely to be within his wolfrange from experience with him, tho.

nah like the dude as wolf actually has wolfy pop ins its not like me going “evil lurker >:(” it’s actually a real thing

wtf alice

1 Like

Vul’s posts have gotten a lot better

Comfortable w/ him as a v-lean atm

1 Like

conroy ignore them

…do I have to link what I said irt peeks?

Can we stop with peek talk.

1 Like

The dumbest, most incorrect, most big brain read I can get from that post is that Centuries and Vulgard are scumbuddies doing scum theater. Centuries wants to RT pigeon in an attempt to come off as a solve-y town. But Vulgard didn’t get the memo. :joy_cat:

1 Like

This doesn’t come from someone in scumchat

guys ftr after champs semis im 200% villager here because i wouldve negative wim if i randed wolf here btw :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

I kinda just want to say this is always V Chloe because her approach here is from a super unorthodox angle and I see her as a rather formulaic wolf (generally good fake reads but never unorthodox like this).

But I’m not comfortable enough.

Also, now that Centuries explained his gambit to me I actually like it less. I think what he described is within his wolfrange and/or potentially even decide-able pregame. But I’m probably not in the right mindset to think about this rn.

@Vulgard

Explain your read on Cream for me?

So far they kind of feel eh for me as they look a bit too cautious when it came to handling Pidgeon’s slot.

/vote Alice @EliThePsycho