[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

Sorry Marl, I agree with vul here. I understand his reads.

Even if you townread everyone else there are still 2 wolves in your townreads

That’s what I want the wolves to think.

Or maybe not.

Or maybe it is.

Well I wasn’t planning on sliding by the game, I was planning on doing stuff at the start of D2 but then it just came back to defend, defend, defend, defend, over and over and over again. Justify it to me that you’ll vote me out of every single player in this game despite thinking that the former player in my slot was Town. Justify that to me since you haven’t stated you found anything scummy from me, the only thing I remember you saying about me was complaining about how you would rather let the 0 posters live just so they’re replaced out.

Silviu no offense but I didn’t ask
If you’re town start giving some original thoughts instead of just echoing stuff other people say

Silviu isn’t town.

I lied about my n1.

n1 - Silviu is Mafia.

sure and i’ve been trying to solve them
i don’t think me pushing a 0 poster yesterday was problematic at all in that gamestate and i stand by that push

/vote Silviu

ruri posting is like

fine

appel’s posting is slightly more mrrr esp wrt myself and zone but outside of that it isn’t bad

How about you go reading that lili/vul/century wallpost I had or at least suggest something to do

See what I mean misty

It’s like fucking chaos

doesn’t alice own a hydra called “I Fake Red Checks”

Because I’m commenting something you disagree on, I don’t think that’s something to woosh me away from

Ah yes we believe in Alice

That would be true.

Raise ya hand :joy:

Quote it?

In a second

so you’re faking this one

cool

1 Like