[VFM] Cop 13er - The Muppets! [Town wins]

Iirc yes. I’m just having a hard time finding them not wolf when I tr a lot of people

1 Like

@eevee-sama can we get a VC. Maybe I can do some wagonomics

1 Like

Jake where are ur reads at cause mine have been shit

I don’t like SDA for making short reads that have no backing. It is their general meta, not their town meta.

Add onto the fact that he voted me out of nowhere, but this time without a single word

There’s a couple of posts by derps that kinda rub me the wrong way. I get that they could be just jokes, but ig I just don’t like 'em.

In my experience, policy lynches are almost never a good choice. Does lynching town ever help town, the way you suggest this lynch will?

I’ve seen this sort of joke about 6-7 times in various games. But I’ve only ever seen it by town once, and that by the most memey/not-to-be-taken-seriously player I know.

So I’m gonna /vote SirDerpsAlot and keep looking through his stuff.

Also @eevee-sama

Vc pls?

Only 8 posts? I was kinda expecting more to read but whatever I guess.

Yeah, people were content on aiming for my head… Not a surprise, really

Iv full fake scum slipped for fun once

Votecount will come when I have access to my home pc.

So in like 1 hour?

No one is doing anything and it’s kinda boring… people come here and contribute before I do a mass-ping.

I’m waiting on a VC before I place my vote.

I am currently leaning towards voting derps or squid. I think those two flipping would either flip a scum or show who is likely scum.

Can you explain why?

Squid personally seemed to be pushed extremely heavily, I haven’t reread it yet but I feel like it wasn’t many people starting that wagon

I’m not actually sure if derps is a good push right now, but I’m scum lean on them for similar reasons to you and ash

1 Like

can we get a votecount?

/vote PoisonedSquid

I’ve seen a couple gambits and the like.

I was talking about joking, unprompted, about being scum. Same’s been true once or twice about PRs, but I’m not gonna look for that.