[VFM] Cop 13er - The Muppets! [Town wins]

That is, when I get back. At dentists now.

ye I just noticed how I’m usually townconfirmed when I’m town
scum clearing me
hilariously

I’m the perfect mislynch bait

/vote ash4fun

That “if I was towncore I would vote” was kinda what put me over the line. I thought this was scum yesterday and I want to see a wagon.

I’ve said before that I don’t know how to play as PoE. I was only trying to be honest about my thoughts. If that’s a scummy goal, fine. If that’s a scummy thought, fine. I don’t really care what you think.

I’m just gonna try to read all the other PoEs and make reads. You can ignore them and call me scum all you want. After I flip though, please consider my reads and arguements? After I flip though; please don’t preflip my stuff. Unless you want to waste your time dealing with the WIFOM of “is he gonna scumread his partner or townread them?”

I’m gonna start doing ISO wallposts if it wasn’t obvious from what I said earlier.

Naturally since I’m lazy, I’m gonna start with the lowest poster (besides GKB, he’s cleared): Ari.

since I'm nice, I made it collapsible

Finally found the context for beps townslip, and I hardly think that bep was the origin of the 2-scum-not-3 thing. So if anything, it’s more like arete’s townslip. But it’s hardly that either. Seems just like natural conversation.

This is curious how ari presumes to explain squid’s vote. I’ve seen him do some scummy things, but I don’t think that I’ve seen this before. Squid disappears for a little bit, so I think there’s a decent possibility of ari/squid.

This seems to me more like a townslip. Going on the theory that the scumteam isn’t all ninnies, they probably would have discussed their cop cover. Ari seems to be ignorant of what the cover is. (These posts were at about 3pm the day after SoD)

This is wierd, pretty sure it’s NAI, but I think it definitely rules out merc/ari. It’s obviously a joke, it just doesn’t make sense for scum!ari to just drop a vote on a scumbuddy, with no apparent intent to gain towncred.

TL;DR
Ari is probably town, because of the same townslip as kyle (while I can’t speak to kyle’s inexperience, ari is pretty new).
The ari/squid association I brought up, while kinda rude, might just be ari’s unfamiliarity with Garcia rule (had to look up that name)

Also just looked at the playerlist, and if I’m right about ari, and y’all are right about your towncore, the scumteam can only be

squid
merc
bep

I want to iso these people next, but afaik, it fits pretty well.

Htm also exists

Also :heart: the fact that I don’t need somebody to post “filler” every three posts.

1 Like

You said my town flip clears him, right?

I can’t prove that I will flip town, but I can work on that assumption, I think.

I’m leaning towards thinking you’re aligned but you flipping town would resolve most of my concerns about that slot

this sentence is badly phrased but hopefully it’s still comprehensible?

Like I said before, I think most of what I’m doing right now is in the assumption that I’m gonna get lynched, and flip town.

Honestly, It’s kind of easier more familiar than null/PoE, since there’s hardly a difference between this and knowing I’m gonna bite the NK

lmao 7-people towncore
just stop it.

*says I’m gonna ISO squid.

*remembers squid spent 5hrs posting is swedish

2 Likes

stop what? trying to solve stuff even if I know I’m gonna be lynched?

you are assuming all towncores are correct just so you can push your desirated lynch targets

I didn’t say that scumteam guess was a “let’s lynch these people” list. I said it was a “I think it’s likely this is where scum is; I’m gonna concentrate my energy there” list.

Also, fail to see how conditional::assumption.

I am fully aware of the possbiity of a bad towncore. It’s just cnvienient to temporarily assume a good towncore for making preliminary reads, deductions, and the like.