[VFM] Cursed Images JOAT9 - D5 - Town win!

The last games I was converted I won due to unsee having majority So untrue

You were still lynched

No I wasnt lynched Cuz game insta ended

Let me go get it geez

Game ended same night I was converted

Clown fiesta. You were converted and found. I remember cause I drove the lynch

I wasnt converted in that game Cuz I was starting lost wolf

Well whatever, you were found with the same meta people have been waving here

Can you prove that

Yes I drove the lynch

Ik that doesnt prove What you said

So me saying the “old meta” still works, showed an example of it working recently, isnt proving that the meta still works. Gee gosh idk what u want then.

No that not it I am asking you to prove that you caught me because of me slanking because I was wolf

Ok give me a minute to ISO myself

Minute has gone wich means you lied wich means that I won debate And there is no point to argue futher

/vote James

Lets go this

ISOing Dat and picking up content from other people in the context:

• He has a lot of content. He tries to generate discussion out of the bat.
  • He defended STB when everyone was throwing out stones.
  • He presses his nullreads/scumreads to answer instead of sitting back and accusing them.
    • and presses them to read their other nullreads/scumreads, which is more NAI-ish.

yep. good thing for a game.

want me to?
@james @arete WAKE UP

STB:

• Yep, reanalyzing the thread I see that scum would have likely just teached STB if he was a newbie in scumchat rather than in the thread. It spews those who replied to him (Luxy/Dat) as town.
  • Following the town leader really a lot besides their push on me. Newbie NAI.

Alice:

• Only starts to post after Luxy 180ºs on STB and reads him as townie.

Well I just got like ten or so quotes and then when I tried posting in here it only gave me the option to save a draft or delete it. And I pressed save draft and now it’s gone. So I’ll do this later when I’m not on mobile

This point is mostly because I was looking forward on how the thread changed direction when she started posting, but it was after the turning point so the townread is NAI.