[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

I can’t wait to get nightkilled and for the thread to forget about Marl’s bad-faith pushes because he’s going to apologize and sit back while the village destroys itself.

If you think cloned is scumread, what’s the point with the entire argument you had with me

no, I made Silviu the cw to leafia by pointing something out, silviu’s reaction to my pointing it out was weird, and then leafia immediately went and voted him

i think i might’ve been wrong on silviu tmi’ing leafia and they could possibly be w/w instead and leafia is using it as her excuse to vote a guaranteed wolf to prove herself, because i think silviu got caught for the wrong reasons when i did that

on the other hand it is still possible i’m too tunnelled on leafia since i do this in every game, and by that i mean silviu/leafia is either w/w or w/t but silviu is always a wolf

If you think cloned is scumread, how could I be shading him

What’s your read on Silviu right now? Your readlist said you had him as roughly null.

look at this

That was after she claimed PR, so it doesn’t count. Any sensible player would’ve changed their mind at that point regardless of alignment, unless they were planning to CC. I’m talking about before.

before leafia was trying to do some pepega ass neighborizer bait

the only people who need to know the neighborizer in that game is wolves to kill them

I don’t care what she was doing in that game. The fact stands that you’ve literally just misread her last game before she claimed PR, and now here you are claiming you’re 100% confident on her alignment and pushing her no matter what, with conclusion before analysis and spinning her actions negatively sprinkled in.

vulgard for the latter half of today you have just been aggressively wrong

if you are town you need to fuckin re-eval this entire game or you’re going to run it into the ground once i’m gone

How can you claim that without any flips?

this is rich coming from the man claiming to know with 100% certainty that i’m a wolf

actually just comical

because the only thing you’ve said is that i’m a goddamn wolf

turns out i’ve got that flip already
yeah
no pre flipping needed

I didn’t have this confidence until literally just now, and it’s provable by looking back at my posts.

Demonstrably false, I have a read on every player in the game.

It literally isn’t and stop saying that it is! It’s so infuriating! Lynching Silviu is the one that’ll lead town to winning the game, not me! Actually start thinking and have a heart! Don’t do this to me. Please. I just can’t take it. Not for the second game in a row where I’m town. Cries I just can’t take this any more. Every time I think I’m going to enjoy an FM game, you ruin it for me with either bs pushes or RTs. Maybe FM games aren’t for me. They’re just way too stressful and everyone leaps on me just because I seem scummy even when I’m town. I don’t even know what to do any more. All I ask is for one day to show that I’m town so I can actually enjoy the game that I signed up to play. I’m literally begging here! You all know that I’m not the best yeet for today! I’m not even a good yeet for today because it won’t give the town any onfo!

actually are going to give me an aneurysm

Good news: We’re gonna lynch everyone who’s “100% scum” from a villager and they’re all gonna be vil

You couldn’t have thought this

1 Like

Also, how? I never claimed to have a 100% read on you. I think you’re a wolf this game, yes, but I don’t remember misyeeting you in the past, so? I did townread you when you were a wolf, sure, but that’s different.