[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Im aware. How is this a point?

its not?
i literally just brought it up because i wanted to know if i was offending you unknowingly

I’m mostly confused by the alt thing and out of everyone, I feel more inclined to vote you, I wouldn’t say kill you but I’d rather get answers this way by threatening you with death, if that makes any sense, sorry if it doesn’t.

This is a points list. Why would you include it there.

Don’t worry, you are offending me knowingly

[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins! - #5522 by thepigeonnyc - for example, here is the time i wolfed with him while he was alting as demoknighttf2
SFoL 66: Old Ruins FoL 2 - The Blue Dragon and The Mercenary are Victorious! (11/16) here’s a recent game where i was town and he was scum, and i literally caught him d2 through a combination of meta and tone

It’s… literally a response to the corresponding point… from your response…
headdesk

The more you physically injure your brain arguing with me, the worse you’ll see my points. Please refrain.

internal screaming
i’m not trying to offend you, i’m just giving out my opinions on what youre bringing up
some are more fact-based than others

For your safety and me making it alive past d1.

I’m not going on with this point anymore, but you called me an asshole. Thats a clear tell you’re trying to.

My apologizes if I offended you too, Forum games do get a bit heated, I’ve seen

Mhm. I’m sorry, too.

Don’t worry, I’ve heard worse.

… however, that doesn’t mean my read has changed, although it’s worth noting that the sporadic nature of your arguments is a point in your favor.

Me neither.

However, I do see you in a better light as a person, If that makes you feel any better

uh
furrowed eyebrows
thanks… I think…

although im curious, because it seemed a decent part of your read came from me misinterpreting which post you were originally referencing, which I thought we cleared up.

Means I don’t hate you.

This means?