[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Meta reasons

I don’t know leafia well. Care to explain?

it’s because i think i spotted some TMI in her posts
and leafia struggles with TMI

Well honestly at this point I’d feel bad trying to meta read her because she’s been a wolf in the last 4 or so games with me and I’ve called her out on it (and antagonized her) pretty much every time iirc.

The problem is that when she’s a wolf she tends to make very TMI-y statements that prove to be the exact scenarios once she flips wolf.

Right now I haven’t read enough of her posts yet to be sure of her alignment but there were a couple small things that caught my attention. I don’t think she’s out of her townrange yet, though.

^^^ basically this

1 Like

Idk, I’ve seen at least two statements from her so far that could possibly be TMI but I’m not sure yet

@Leafia Feel free to post more. Your life depends on explaining this.

Tell me if you spot anything when they get here.

Because, as I’ve said, I don’t know her well.

Bruh, nvm then

If this is to be hostile towards me, feel free.

I post a lot, and I talk to a lot of people. I’m bound to change my mind on things.

Nah I just thought someone would listen to me I guess u changed ur mind

You expected me to deathtunnel cloned?

Yes

Joke

You must really have a low opinion of me.

I mean I agreed initially with your reasoning on cloned because I really didn’t think his theoretical scumteam was realistic and I still don’t

It’s just that I saw a couple of towny ish posts from him and thought maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt with that in mind

(Joke)

So you didn’t expect me to deathtunnel cloned, and here you are getting mad at me for changing my mind.