[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Who, Leafia? I’ve called Leafia out every single game she’s wolfed against me.

I think they’re doubting themselves here because they got annoyed at them and thought they’re scummy because of that.

And what did I do with Pigeon just now?

Ok why are you defending Leafia if you have no reads?

The quote by Eli made me laugh admittedly. Laughs

In hindsight, not liking someone’s interactions really isn’t a bad reason to vote for them.Starting to think that maybe I was a bit biased when Pigeon came onto the scene.

Never mind on him not explaining his read on me. He explains it here and I can honestly understand his concern over my slot.

Starting to wonder why I was scumreading Pigeon so hard at start of game now. I really should do these isos more often.

Here, he shows willingness to admit that he could be wrong about me being scum. I’m starting to really think that I was blinded by my tunnel on him until now and I can see why Marl thinks that I faked at least some of my reads now even though I didn’t. I’d think the same thing if I was in his place.

Yeah, I think I was definitely wrong about Pigeon in hindsight. /unvote Sorry about that Pigeon.

Because I spoke to them and at least I can think this much, don’t you think?

I have no idea tbh

Oh geez let me link that.

Sure, but you haven’t said what exactly you think is towny from Leafia

Hey Windy, you usually don’t read me like this and I think that I’m same everywhere else even if I acknowledge that I change my attributes from time to time, but I find it weird that things that you’re reading me negatively based on things that I acknowledge that I’ve been doing from a long time.

This is not about picking sides. I’m explaining their reasoning because that’s what I think it’s going on.

Well, you just recently wolfed against me and I’m taking that into account.

So you’re having doubts and you think I’m abstaining from addressing things? Because that what happened with Luke-undoh

Exactly this.

But you don’t know what’s going on. Your assumption is that Leafia is a villager, which you’ve never given an explanation for, as far as I’ve seen. You assume Leafia thinks that way because she is town, but I am far from convinced that she is town. So if you want to work with me here, please help me by explaining why you think she’s town, not what you think she says as town.

1 Like

No, I’m neutral about them.

Hey-hey, where did I say they’re townie? Did I forget my Alzeihmer’s pills, hey Lucy, is that you?

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Silviu,you can’t just put assumptions in and answer for other people. If they are a wolf and nearly slipped, they will take your reasonable explanation and use it for themselves, and then we won’t know if your assumption is right (if you’re town and they’re town) or if they took advantage of a convenient excuse (if they’re a wolf).

2 Likes

Yes, it’s me, Lucy.

Excuse me, but didn’t they just say “Exactly this” and pinpointed the point we’re speaking about right now?