[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

Hey Windy, you usually don’t read me like this and I think that I’m same everywhere else even if I acknowledge that I change my attributes from time to time, but I find it weird that things that you’re reading me negatively based on things that I acknowledge that I’ve been doing from a long time.

This is not about picking sides. I’m explaining their reasoning because that’s what I think it’s going on.

Well, you just recently wolfed against me and I’m taking that into account.

So you’re having doubts and you think I’m abstaining from addressing things? Because that what happened with Luke-undoh

Exactly this.

But you don’t know what’s going on. Your assumption is that Leafia is a villager, which you’ve never given an explanation for, as far as I’ve seen. You assume Leafia thinks that way because she is town, but I am far from convinced that she is town. So if you want to work with me here, please help me by explaining why you think she’s town, not what you think she says as town.

1 Like

No, I’m neutral about them.

Hey-hey, where did I say they’re townie? Did I forget my Alzeihmer’s pills, hey Lucy, is that you?

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Silviu,you can’t just put assumptions in and answer for other people. If they are a wolf and nearly slipped, they will take your reasonable explanation and use it for themselves, and then we won’t know if your assumption is right (if you’re town and they’re town) or if they took advantage of a convenient excuse (if they’re a wolf).

2 Likes

Yes, it’s me, Lucy.

Excuse me, but didn’t they just say “Exactly this” and pinpointed the point we’re speaking about right now?

Lucyyyyy, my dear dear grandmother how was in Ukraine

Windward is right about this. Let them explain for themselves.

Whoops

Windy. Lots of tunnels.

2 Likes

It was Windy out there?

Yes I did.

1 Like

Yup. I think they call the wind WindwardAway.

And that’s exactly the point I’m trying to make

Only town would ever think someone was scummy. Wolves don’t think people are scummy.they know who’s scum already.

Good luck