[VFM] Elf Gold Rush - Game Over. Humans Win!

…ok again pedantics
PoE was not the right word
still i wanna see those three dead :^)

It’s fine to be unsure of a possibility, but I’d like to know how you came to that possibility / why you were thinking of and mentioned that possibility.

Well I disagree on your read on Leafia, and my vote is already on pigeon. I guess I can sleep now and see what tomorrow brings me.

(FTR, I won’t be available until 2021-07-17T13:15:00Z once I sleep.)

3 Likes

Well he did literally just say his early reads will probably be wrong

Problem is it just feels like a cop-out because the level of confidence in which he expressed the scumreads does not match the “they’re probably wrong anyway” mindset

wolf team. reason why I don’t think it’s very likely. I doubt two wolves would go in and start acting like you’ve both been acting. One wolf maybe, but not two. I feel the wolves are going to be more cautious this game honestly,at least at first.

*That’s the

This is what I’m talking about
It doesn’t match up with this

Why say you want three players dead when you think they’re going to flip town? That’s wolfy bro

Hello! Sorry I’m late :slight_smile: It seems my sleep schedule doesn’t match with this game very well.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll flip scum

But past games have told me that im probably wrong

I got a N0 redcheck on you and you’re at L-1. Defend yourself scum.

2 Likes

It literally just sounds like you’re making a safety net for yourself so you can push a bunch of villagers and then go “you guys shouldn’t have listened to me because I’m always wrong”

1 Like

no not really
i want people to listen to me
i’m just expressing an observation that it’s not usually what happens :confused:

I don’t even disagree on some of your reads at the moment, it’s just that your level of confidence doesn’t equate with knowing you could easily be wrong

1 Like

You want to see at least 1 villager dead then, probably two,and possibly even three before we’re even 2 hours into the game.

not here for sod and there’s 300 posts
i’d say id consume your souls, but that’s more effort than its worth

2 Likes

Anyway, Edginess aside, did anything seriously happen except cheeses call on scumteam?

I can see what you mean there honestly. It’s like he’s 100% certain yet admitting that he’s probably wrong.

Im not reading through 336 sentences of fluff.

you probably wanna read why i call them scum

trying to find cloned’s presumably absolutely terrible takes
this is wolf or pr

it’s
actually not fluff