[VFM] Gay Mafia 3: The Game: The Movie [-666/8] ANITA BRYANT WINS

Yeah :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

i’d like to think this belief is pretty obvious in my treatment of them D1 actually

i acknowledged the claim was fake but still treated them like they were an IC

anyway coming back to thread i was pretty sure gorta was the wolf and i think i’m more sold on it? i don’t really think you did any of the big wolf things i’d do if i was FPSing as a wolf here and you acknowledging i probably knew feels about right with the questioning (i assumed you forgot the claim but this makes more sense)

1 Like

i’m gonna skim countries ISO real quick but tldr of gorta W is basically how they treated the general PoE

they bitched about the PoE existing but never actually tried to stop people from sussing the PoE, they only tried to keep themselves alive

this is most apparent at EoD

also like 50/50 on the fact they simply don’t understand my read on YBW being “TMI disabling the thought process” or “gorta has no idea wtf im even saying” but the fact they didn’t even try to break it down and understand it is pretty cringe

specifically mins ISO since wolfgame

from what i remember of the jojo game this feels somewhat different (less commentary, more questioning) but their worst points of the jojo game were in response to pressure
and imo they were the only non-obvious wolf in that game

joycat

1 Like

my immediate impression is that they feel like they’ve ingested way too much sugar reading this ISO

thank fuck you post less now :joy_cat:

1 Like

also a significantly lower level of solving so far, a lot of “i like this” or “i don’t like this” without any explanation

but they made the best readlist ever

which adds with what i can remember of jojo game

ive probably read enough of this for now imma check a different thing

@Nightingale can you ping me when you come in thread

this entire interaction feels like a combination of stilted posts and marl realizing he’d never actually interacted with gorta up until this point

gorta also never once gives a read on marl

noticing marl never actually voting gorta despite earlier pressure

although to be fair he voted YBW/Derps instead

1 Like

he never votes min either but min wasn’t a valid option at that EoD, the yeet was always gonna be in [YBW/Derps/Eli/Gorta] and the middle two were both PRs

thinking of the PoE was all town he’d be much less likely to borderline openwolf at that EoD

1 Like

there’s literally no mention of gorta/interactions with him between these posts and doesn’t once mention him again

lol how did i miss that earlier

1 Like

@min @Nightingale am i crazy or is this just that easy

1 Like

that’s a concerningly solid case

I’m down to vote gorta

if your wolf then :joy_cat: holy shit

You make so many good points and it really does just lead into gorta being bad

you should probably vote 3rd

no reason for you to vote first and i assume the first two votes at this rate will be me and gorta crossvoting

I’m fine with that

also i cant tell if this is a compliment or not

but if you have concerns i can try to explain why i’m a villager

i assume you’ve figured out who i am behind this very strong disguise? :joy_cat:

Are the joycats you ai

It was dw

extremely