[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

Good night too everyone.

I am not the type do defend my wolf buddies when I am scum

What sequence of posts?

done with d1
wonā€™t have time to finish d2 before my internet shuts off
current reads of players that stick out in my mind:
gorta: literally had 3 posts or something, which is a bad thing. otherwise, null.
lefia: TL, acting good
if i remember any others in the limited time i have to think i will post them
however my memory is not acting good, so if i donā€™t post anymore do not be suprised

What do you remember about Elephas? Anything that stands out?
Whatā€™s your read on them?

@EliThePsycho

Hereā€™s some posts regarding Mole.

Hereā€™s a thought.
What if CatLover is Chloe and they killed Katze N1 because Katze knows their scum meta.

Post about Mole. Thereā€™s a heck ton of posts about Katze in this ISO.

Yeah Iā€™ll stop it here.

They seem to talk most with Katze and Mole.
Sometimes I see them talking with Derps.

Also Bolded

If I have time later I think Iā€™ll take a dive into Moleā€™s ISO and see what I find.
Preferably Day 1.

Donā€™t speculate about alts

1 Like

Arete is a Marshal alt

1 Like

I will break ur kneecaps if u speculate on an alt again.

1 Like

No heā€™s a Dybu Dabu Alt.

Stop discussing alts

1 Like

Looking back Mole spews hella slots as like fairly townie

Maybe weā€™re misclearing a deepwolf but itā€™s still pretty good

I think itā€™s likely that Gorta is the only possible scum on ash d1?

Wispā€™s vote around Mole and all is eh but I still think heā€™s town regardless of that?

I really agree with this Elephas read also

My biggest issue this game is that I canā€™t bring myself to actually like full on ISO / SR someone

Kinda angry how Sulit misreprents stuff about me

I wasnā€™t here at EoD and also the nature of my midway through d1 ash vote lol

ā€“

Actually thinking about my slot in this game odds are I probably get yeeted at some point due to wim just like in marbles (especially if thereā€™s a wolf lonch today)

Itā€™s not OMGUS when there is a reason attached. I have actually been scumreading you before you were scumreading me as wellā€¦ I still donā€™t see a reason why youā€™re voting me, are you fake solvingā€¦? :slight_smile:

Why not? They were scumreading you and were quite universally townread, especially after Mole flipped scum. It makes way more sense for a ScumIo to kill Elephas here than Vulgard, since Vulgard has been townreading you. Why would you need to get rid of that.

Yeaā€¦ no. This is a game of mafia, why would we need to take ā€œyour wordā€ for it. Explain yourself.

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m surprised Vulgard isnā€™t dead, but my reasoning is that scum assumed he would be healed by one of the JOATs, which would be fine reasoning. Universally, Vulgard would be a horrible kill nonetheless, socially however, he would be a pretty good kill.

Itā€™s not surprising to me when Vulgard managed to get 3 votes yesterday alongside some others that voiced suspicion on the slot, but didnā€™t vote. Elephas was more townread in my opinion. Elephas was also (coincidence?) suspicious of Io and Vulgard was not, which reminds me to read up on Elephas now.

But the fact that he managed to get a scum killed and is probably going after others is evidence enough.