[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - 😹 Pirates (Town) Win!

This makes me think “bussers,” and this is also a good reason why these three slots should be re-evaluated.

Still hoping somebody would look at Flameo for me. I’ve already done that, I still think it’s a town slot, but I’m no longer so sure.

Also, she immediately jumps the gun on sulit instead of evaluating literally anything. Come on now.

My take is “it’s so bad it’s probably towny.” Not sure if you agree.

It isn’t going to look good for you when I flip town here. Because take a look at how I was fine with being lynched D3. I have only had one other game where that happened and it was a game where I replaced into a town slot. I absolutely never in a million years give up as scum and you know it. I’m never fine with being lynched as scum. NEVER.

I think Vulgard will look fine either way.

…Why was the only person who didn’t use self-meta while they were being wagoned a wolf?

You’re conveniently ignoring my progression on Sulit here.

there is none, you have no reasoning

I have a tendency to not trust these plans unless they are actually explained, so take it away.

Is this the progression you’re talking about? All I see is that “sulit and flameo lockscum please yeet now.”

No he won’t because anyone who’s been in a game where I was scum and is villager can see that I’m not scum here.

Commitment towards your push - Town.
Lynching a mafia member - Town.

I think he’ll be fine.

No. Look at how I was regarding Sulit in the middle of D3.

I’m not going to be like “you are lockscum” but please try to talk this through.
I also want everyone else to post. I feel like village investment has noticably lowered over time.

Mole, get outta here.

People have died… so like yeh
But you’re right. People need to talk more

I was on Gorta but I unvoted after his very final posts o_O

I know I could’ve went elsewhere was Sulit who I also TR’d especially with the post at SoD3

Actually think Vulgard. I am literally the hardest pusher on Mole. Even harder than you and when Mole and I were scum together, we were at each other’s throats. Mole wouldn’t have started townreading me if he had been scum. He would’ve kept pushing me and if I was scum, I never would’ve pushed that hard to get Gorta tested because I’d be far too worried about looking bad when he flipped V. Not only that, but when I’m wolf, I tend to not even have opinions of my own. Also, the way things have been going, it should be clear to you that me and Callmelo being different alignments isn’t even remotely possible.

good english conboi o_O

more LAMIST

Sulit
Vulgard
Intensify
SDA

These were the slots I was TRing coming into this day o_O

Don’t really understand where Wazza went