Hippo gets some :eyes: on him

I don’t see katze’s posts coming from a town perspective as much as a scum one

who do you think is scumteam

Katze/you/Italy/hippo contains the remaining scum tbh

I’m scum GODDAMMIT

your defense is literally “katze bad”

you’re not very convincing

Your pattern of voting is abysmal.

Your using Luxies posts explains the NK on luxy.

Your agressive/condescending tone is new but honestly scum AI FmPov

2 Likes

Town: how to fight against each other when they know all scum already
10/10

this is a better defense

but you’re not convincing me you’re town

you’re attempting to convince a townie that they’re not town

I’m not trying to convince you

I’m trying to convince everyone elss

this is just omgus, katze. If someone accuses you of being scum, that doesn’t make him less townie.

convince me

Of what

You’re more annoying than Italy on this point.
And that’s something.
You simply cannot convince someone that you are town… by being town. That’s stupid.
I’m mean and I’m sorry for it
Read Chemists ISO and try to do some associations instead of this bs.

your alignment

I’m gonna come in and say that Marshal feels scum from these. I don’t entirely follow the logic of “only scum would hammer themselves” since I don’t think that scum would have a good reason to hammer themselves, but the fact that you kept saying that you had some reason to vote Hippo sticks out to me beyond that. It’s the reason I kept my vote on Hippo while everyone was switching over to Mist; I was expecting something that would conclusively evidence Hippo as the better lynch. But with that in mind, scum doesn’t hammer themselves when they’re expecting a reason for the vote to switch to someone else… unless they know that there’s nothing there. This to me reads as “Mist knew that Marshal was blowing smoke and self-hammered so that Marshal didn’t have to actually give this reason he was claiming for the vote to switch to Hippo”, which would point to Marshal as scummates with Mist and D3 was theater for town’s sake.

sorry for having reads

next time i’ll let scum dominate the game

What are your reads
Convince … me

Because I was pushing Marshal all game. And now I’m not anymore. Because I found his last days particularly BD.