[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

Like it’s no big deal. No one pissed at ya for it. We all think we are great readers but realistically we are gonna get some wrong

Lynch Italy first for science reasons

Yeah…
I’ll get myself together again
Just rn it feels absolute shit and I wanna swear
I really like Possessed and I’d never thought I’m gonna mislynch him on a so stupid way.

2 Likes

I have science that can win the game but said science requires faith in me.

No I’m feeling ur lynch. The italy lynch has no resistance

I respectfully decline

@anon97870008 what were some of the things you and merc said to come to the V conclusion on me

Maybe a bit of useful information
I think it was one of Italy’s first games ever, I think NFoL4. He was scum, and tried to slank as hell to not get lynched

*note that this is to solve mercstess

I think I can give an elaborate answer on this, but if you want to get a gut answer… this here.

I normally hate your reaction tests and call you spammer etc etc … but this one time it felt so pure, so useful.
(Note that this is not because you’ve slight townread me in this, y’know that I tend to scumread people who are townreading me, but this whole post made so much sense)

And I think you had something to do with Mists lynch

That’s just my gut reasons, and idk how Merc thinks about it for real, we’re sharing reads and thoughts from time to time, but she has not too much time and doesn’t always read the thread

I’d rather an elaborate answer.

Y’all acted like you came to the conclusion of “me v” pretty strongly and I want to understand why

Then you have to wait until my head works again, I think
This all gave me pretty headache

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Italy Marshal 1/4
Currently abstaining players Tangeld, Katze, Priestess and Mercenary, Italy, DatBird, Hippolytus 6

This reaction feels overly emotional and fake

Can everyone pls not forget about this game just cuz mash started. Priorotise this one till ur dead at least. Start of games are mostly boring anyway they only get good from like d3

Im gonna go with my gut and go for

/vote Marshal

:unamused:

ur gut is bad

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Italy Marshal 1/4
Marshal Datbird 1/4
Currently abstaining players Tangeld, Katze, Priestess and Mercenary, Italy, Hippolytus 5

I trust it, it has won me many of games

I think it might be priestess tbh, theyre acting over apologetic about mislynching posessed.