[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

If I die, don’t vote Dat. Vote Tan.

1 Like

I just noticed that and laughed A TON

Well I voted myself. So that scum would either have to quick hammer. Or that if we do lynch me we lynch Priestess in final 3

If I come back to a dead bird cause you didn’t unvote yourself you will face my fury

1 Like

Except you’re not a good lynch here. I don’t know why this is even a thing.

/unvote

that’s alright Dat we know I’m your lockscum and jazz
don’t suicide yourself over this

Scum would never quickhammer it because that outs them, and you’re not gonna get hammered naturally because there are two (according to some people, three) people scummier than you are.

2 Likes

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
DatBird Priestess and Mercenary 1/3
Priestess and Mercenary Marshal 1/3
Currently abstaining players Tangeld, Katze, DatBird 3

/vote Tangeld

:frowning:

I was just about to ask for this, so thank you.

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Priestess and Mercenary Marshal 1/3
Tangeld Priestess and Mercenary 1/3
Currently abstaining players Tangeld, Katze, DatBird 3

Tangeld, why are you scumreading me?

I scumread your slot because Marshal is basically locktown, Dat is giving solid reads and Kat doesn’t make sense for scum with Italy from the way he was behaving. I don’t scumread you specifically because I don’t have enough from you specifically to make a good read.

Most of your activity is in the first couple of days, and a lot of it in particular is dealing with the claims that either your slot or the Geyde/Luxy hydra was scum.

Why did you abstain your vote yesterday?

After that, you go really quiet and Priestess takes the bulk of interactions with your slot. And as I’ve said earlier, I don’t like the fact that Priestess whiteknighted Italy the way she did (that is to say, much harder than Kat or Chloe).

I abstained my vote because I kept saying I didn’t want to put the vote at L-1 on principle. I can even quote myself saying that, one second.

Would Priestess whiteknight a scumbuddy that was being scumread for days and likely to go down quickly?

Scum whiteknight town because they know that a town person is town, and won’t be seen as causing a mislynch
To harddefend a scumbuddy who would better be bussed is insanity
Also, she ended being the second vote in Italy’s wagon