[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

Indeed I have.

It had made me reconsider my read on Priestess, but I’m still more deadset on Marshal/DB being town than either of you two.

Which worries me, because on D3/D4 I think you were my strongest townread

I am worried that unless the scum gets lynched today, I get lynched at LyLo.

In my eyes Priestess -> Tan is a winning PoE and now the two people in my PoE are slowly convincing me that I might be wrong >.>

From my point of view, it practically clears Priestess, because either scum!Priestess changed this kill pattern because they predicted that someone would discover it, or they were the next person that scum wanted to frame. And Priestess makes many “interesting” plays, but I’m confident enough that the former wouldn’t have been her move here that I don’t even think I can be mad if it turns out that she is scum and played me that hard.

Give me a moment.

I’m about to do something I never thought I’d do.

Especially not when her being scum would also have required her to fake the self-sacrificial attitude she was expressing after Possessed flipped town on her push.

If you selfvote now I’ll be angry

Ill try to copy this play in my next scumgame, but I doubt I could have invented this play in a scum game

You and Priestess

I think I’ll get lynched at lylo if I dont get lynched today

if we’re both alive at lylo i don’t think town has a chance of winning

Lets make us both alive at lylo

i dont trust either of us in lylo

i don’t want us both there

D1: Icibalus townreads Priestess

thing

N1: Icibalus dies

D2: Nuclear has very varying reads, but ends up townreading Priestess and shading Tan/Marshal

stuff

N2: Nuclear dies

I’m really lazy to read through Luxys ISO to analyze his nightkill, I’ve already brought up that he shades Marshal before he dies

NKA is a lot of work so I’m quitting here. I’m pretty sure Luxy died TRing Priestess as well which means the first 2/3 NKs were all on Priestess supporters

thoughts?

On D3 I was also suspecting a deepwolf between Marshal/Luxy so idk man

I think I need to reevaluate all of my reads but I genuinely don’t want to go through the effort

rooSlam

@Tangeld why are you a deepwolf

As scum I always kill people who are townreading me so I get faster lynched
or maybe not

Like, I love mechanics, and nightkills are the only mechanics here

I thought this post was Shurian’s and went scared thinking the game already ended

When you are lost… just listen to Merc
Thats what I do :upside_down_face:

The only thing preventing my slot from being mislynched are the two people I think that can be scum
This is as scary as it is exciting.