[VFM] Mountainous 15er - Town wins!

eh my logic was solid because it only was flawed if the first 4 voters on kai were town(which was unlikely)

it just ended up being the case

and the third one slanked hard

Thank you to the many players who replaced in

special thanks to Mist and Tangeld, who replaced in and found they had randed Mafia

7 Likes

We won!!

1 Like

get me in deadchat right meow

@Marshal if you didn’t keep pushing the “katze has to bad if Priestess is good” narrative i wouldn’t have second guessed your intentions

:^)

from deadchat

This. All of this.
I subbed in, found that I was wolf, and my other two wolfmates were on my own scumread list. I immediately went for the deepwolf.

1 Like

Gg, Tan and Merc did a pretty good job.

1 Like

remind me never to play mountainous again please and thank you

2 Likes

@katze u really had me worried you actuall voted me when u did the bolded defense question, but i just calmed down and let the words flow

We went like half of D1 with no Mafia voting

we had a joke in host chat that voting = locktown

2 Likes

Also I did horrible, I townread the entire scum-team lol

my plan was airtight as long as i could get a preistess lynch without blazing any alarms

but i said science a liiiiiiiiiiitle too much

that was the plan

when you and tan voted eachother i was pretty much always gonna vote tan

but i wanted one more reaction from you two

Your logic was that I was scum because 3 people on my wagon were town, so I must be scum.

Hja replaced out because of the Hydra’s.
I replaced out thanks to personal reasons.

probably messed up the formatting but please look at this VC

2 Likes

well town 3 people on your wagon with no scum hopping on said wagon.

and then a wagon on a town forming in 0.2 seconds.

Literally hilarious.

Also I have a survey for people to fill out if they want to help me improve my hosting abilities

It’s optional and anonymous and hopefully won’t give away the name associated with my email account

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0Y0Dex430NXoLg6UF_lcF-9RJXFSW6x06VeXZav3rHrcEIg/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like