[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

ok yes fine

but does that effect the arguemnts they present

._.

No and I’m not arguing over this anymore. Whoever is on my wagon is evil. Marshal just outed himself as evil.

so why did you answer this

with this

Is everyone on your wagon evil?

I bet all 4 mafia are voting me up for sure.

Ok I don’t argue with Mafia. Cop check Marshal tonight, he’s either a bad town or Mafia.

can you at leasts answer this @CRichard564

why did you say you were more inclined to trust vul’s argument because he is a town read but also say who the argument came from wouldn’t effect your reads

Can I talk now master marshal?

For some reason I’m getting LHF vibes
I could see a world where Richard is a villager that doesn’t trust his reads and sheeps a village read even if it breaks his thought process

2 Likes

yeah go ahead

i am still giving Crichard a chance if there is some sort of miscommunication to clear things up but it seems like he does not wish to engage with me

This could be a wolf but I’m not 100% confident

hm

I kinda feel like scum would tell scum!CRich not to accuse everyone on his wagon of being Mafia?? since that’s an obviously suspicious thing to do

I’ve explained multiple times that yes I trust town reads more than other reads and that I check their arguments before making my own opinion. Besides I don’t argue with Mafia.

This post in particular

This post is so bad why would you ever make it as a wolf

Vote Count

Accused Accuser Count
CRichard Alice, Arete, Amelia, Napoleon, Marshal 5/9
Marshal Sulit 1/9
DatBird Emilia 1/9
PoisonedSquid SirDerpsALot, Hippolytus 2/9
Napoleon PoisonedSquid, Vulgard 2/9
sulit CRichard564 1/9

I actually agree with you for once. I don’t think there’s anyone defending them so they’re either a LHF or they’re being bussed

ok sure

i don’t doubt that you trust townreads
but why answer, when asked if the argument coming from 1 person affects how you veiw it, with just saying that you trust town reads

Well because it’s probably true. If I get lynched and that turns out to be the case, get used to eating crow.

@CRichard564

Who do you think are the Mafia on your wagon