[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Is that the only reason why you’re scumrreading Arete?

wait maybe I’m just being dumb

what does ‘eating crow’ mean, I assumed it meant ‘feeling really stupid’

From The Free Dictionary.

eat crow

To admit that one is wrong, usually when doing so triggers great embarrassment or shame.

Also I think the Marshal/CRich interaction is a good look for Marshal for sure

So wait

If you think I’m scum then why do you think I would be doing that after you get lynched??

Oh look Mafia defending each other. Who happen to both be on my wagon. What a coincidence.

Whether CRich is town/wolf I think Marshal looks better here either way

If town, Marshal as a wolf could have easily justified a vote on them but actually expressed quite a bit of patience in trying to raise doubt about CRichs slot

If wolf, Marshal could just coach them

That’s in the unlikely scenario you’re town and you sheeped on my wagon. Then again I see comprehension isn’t exactly your best ability isn’t it?

Let’s all chill okay guys?

Okay but you specifically said that if you got lynched and all four scum were on your wagon I’d be eating crow

so ???

Well there is a surprise. Mafia sides with another mafia and who happen to both be on my wagon. Of course.

I don’t care anymore about this game. Looks like we know who the evils are on my wagon.

Curious that Nappy says my post is bad. He’s Mafia that’s his angle.

/unvote

I think if I assume scum are even slightly competent I have to assume that they would tell scum!CRich to stop OMGUSing literally their entire wagon since that’s basically the wolfiest possible response

So therefore CRich continuing to do that makes them unfortunately probably a villager

what if scum aren’t online

That’s exactly what a townie would say, when it’s obvious to anyone with a brain that their wagon is scum driven.

fair but we’re kind of in Peak Being Online Hours

actually you are rtght, tbh

/vote sirderpsalot

A working brain mind you. Though I don’t see that too often these days.