[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Oh look Mafia defending each other. Who happen to both be on my wagon. What a coincidence.

Whether CRich is town/wolf I think Marshal looks better here either way

If town, Marshal as a wolf could have easily justified a vote on them but actually expressed quite a bit of patience in trying to raise doubt about CRichs slot

If wolf, Marshal could just coach them

That’s in the unlikely scenario you’re town and you sheeped on my wagon. Then again I see comprehension isn’t exactly your best ability isn’t it?

Let’s all chill okay guys?

Okay but you specifically said that if you got lynched and all four scum were on your wagon I’d be eating crow

so ???

Well there is a surprise. Mafia sides with another mafia and who happen to both be on my wagon. Of course.

I don’t care anymore about this game. Looks like we know who the evils are on my wagon.

Curious that Nappy says my post is bad. He’s Mafia that’s his angle.

/unvote

I think if I assume scum are even slightly competent I have to assume that they would tell scum!CRich to stop OMGUSing literally their entire wagon since that’s basically the wolfiest possible response

So therefore CRich continuing to do that makes them unfortunately probably a villager

what if scum aren’t online

That’s exactly what a townie would say, when it’s obvious to anyone with a brain that their wagon is scum driven.

fair but we’re kind of in Peak Being Online Hours

actually you are rtght, tbh

/vote sirderpsalot

A working brain mind you. Though I don’t see that too often these days.

Crich’s wagon probably was scum driven and i was dumb to push it

someone wanna vote derps with me instead

/vote Amelia

hot take

volume tells work on most newbies

and if you take out pregame volume tells say this slot is scum

Your progression didn’t make sense and you assume that it’s purely scum motivated

Issue is that from Virtuous CRich learned that scum start mislynch wagons like from what happened with SDA.

They revealed a similar mindset from ToL as well.

Can’t really call this OMGUS as AI for CRich

/accuse Amelia

/:b:oat Amelia