[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Come here Amelia

Alright… I don’t know how many of you are going to believe me on this one. I have been mostly staying silent today because I had a lot of classwork to do, and later ended up becoming completely drained and bummed, and I couldn’t bring myself to post.

1 Like

Ok but now you’re free right?

Kind of. I’m probably going to go to sleep soon, but I’ll be here for a bit.

well ur here now

1 Like

I have been trying to keep track of the thread though

Let’s play a game. If you can convince me to take my vote off you, you win!

At least you’re here that’s what matters.

1 Like

Starting off with a wall post o_o

So far:
The ones who I absolutely believe are town are Marshal, Vulgard, and Italy. Their performance so far leaves little to assume they are not aligned with the town.
Alice I’m leaning town on but I wouldn’t put her in towncore.
Same with Arete.
I still don’t know what to think of sulit, but I do think there are stronger poison targets now.
Emilia I want to say is townie, but I don’t exactly believe they’re towncore.
Hippolytus I can also say is townie. I know I gave them a rather hostile response in the morning, but I still think they’re town because they’re trying to help.
I honestly cannot say for sure whether I think crich is villager or wolf. His response towards arete and marshal’s questions do seem off, but he also seems to have some reasoning behind it. Null
Squid is certainly something. I can’t exactly detect a ton of content off of her posts, but she isn’t necessarily responding in a wolfy way. Null read on her.
Napoleon, you seem rather focused on flips, but at the same time you’re also trying to help more than you were in SFoL 58. I’m conflicted here, will give more thought when I don’t feel like a bum.
Dat is in a weird spot given his content. I also need to give him more thought, when I’m not feeling like a complete bum.
Derps is null to me. I don’t see… much at all from his posts. A lot of it kinda exists.
Andrej, Appel, and eevee haven’t posted enough for me to formulate anything on them.
I really wish I wasn’t feeling the way I am, otherwise I’d be able to put more thought into this.

what ya mean?

this post has exactly 0 hot takes

give us ur hottest take amelia

Didn’t you get lynched D1 in Evolution Mafia?

Yes I did get lynched D1

1 Like

do you believe there’s some wolf activity on your wagon?

I believe there could be a wolf on my wagon, seeing as my silence means I’m not exactly very townie.
If I had to take a stab at said wolf, my most likely guess is sulit.

Why

So can ya answer my question?

I can’t like posts anymore :frowning:

also mine