[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

@Arete is this right? or am i misrembering

I started the Amelia wagon and got instasheeped by like three people

but who started squid

I don’t remember

My call would be to double check everyone voting both Squid and Amelia.

If one of them is scum, other can have opportunistic scum trying to balance it out.
If both are town, both seem like easy push considering circumstances.

Either way… your both top wagons are people with irl problems, which… reduces theirs impact, either by not posting or being emotionaly tired.
That doesn’t sound right, even if one of them is mafia in the end.

So yeah Dat, here is my gamestate take you asked for.
Somehow.

I checked and it seems like Alice started the vote against Squid, but as mentioned before, she wasn’t really playing well. After their outburst it was followed by Vul’s vote.

I have Amelia as null, so I’ll vote them to self pres if I need too. It’s more likely to be scum than I am.

You don’t have to justify self press, lol

Yeah I agree lol

I just noticed Hippo changed his PFP :eyes:

1 Like

Did I?

1 Like

The more I re-read Nap’s post, the more scummier he seems. Reaction tests were fine and all, but he was full on provoking people which wasn’t very smart when the person was obviously not in their best mind. I wouldn’t say proposing a five person PoE is necessarily suspicious if you’re honestly not sure, but it can go either way.

like 3 people have already AtEd today
are we gonna clear everyone for doing this

then time to make the entire PoE AtE

1 Like

This is vc I was given before.
My best advice is to go back and analyze why people are actually voting those wagons.

It’s fine if nothing suspicious among them happened.

However there might be a lot of AI stuff in there too. Especially looking how “easy” this wagons look like.

1 Like

Anyway, I’m off, our head nurse apparently had heart attack.

I know they are exagerating, but still.

maybe you can ATE the wolves into not killing you

1 Like

i’ll make a vc in a bit

This iS UNFAIR woLVES

i just SIGNED UP to this game of FORUM MAFIA and you KILL ME NIGHT 1!!!

I HATE IT! It’s AWFUL! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is BULLYING!

I’m starting to think we push people, they AtE, and then we give them a free pass because they AtEd. Tsk tsk.

Also I still like the Squid wagon more than the Amelia wagon but I’m ok with both.

AtE=lockwolf

/vote marshal