[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

@Alice

The thing I’m questioning here is whether or not wolf!CRich really makes this comment about a wolf partner when said partner is practically guaranteed to be the lynch and he has TMI that she’s flipping scum

and I’m currently thinking the answer is ‘no’

i mean the cop-check part should be

why would i go along with and endorse the idea of cop checking my partner, probably the best FM player on this site, when i was there and could have fairly easily refuted that shit.

unless eevee specifically coached me to do so

If Andrej’s scum along with Eevee, then all we need to do poison one scummy person and then lynch another.

Yes, that includes me, I don’t give a crap as long as I can vote Derps since I still think he has high potential of being scum

I’ll ISO eevee and I’ll show you why I think that’s not the case

But not now bc I’m on mobile

Wait, I think Derps may be just town from their interaction with Eevee. Squid here looks bad considering that Eevee didn’t try to push them as hard here.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was going to bring up though the question more so becomes

Eevee tried to protect Amelia in the same way

Eevee wouldn’t have the same interaction with two scumbuddies if it’s going to make them super obvious in comparison

So it is moreso a cover?

That post felt more like it was a last-stand trying to intimidate people into not voting Amelia than that, though. I just disliked the tone in that post.

2 Likes

Not voting: CRich, Appel, sulit, Italy, Emilia

quoting for future reference, went ahead and colored Dat and eevee based on claim

I meant how Eevee was pushing hard on SDA after ignoring you and only went after Amelia when it was guaranteed that she wouldn’t last long.

Maybe. We’re talking about someone who’s very strategic here, not someone who wants to come up with the simplest excuse to let his buddies off the hook

Amelia voted me though and from it looks like, I don’t think she’s the type of person to vote her scumbuddy last minute unless if she’s coached

Eevee tried to protect Amelia by subtly planting a seed of doubt on her wagon. I really wish I could quote posts here argh

I legit spent this night convincing myself that eevee comes out red

He is redchecked you don’t have to keep convincing us he’s Mafia

1 Like

i don’t think eevee was really trying hard this game

like was it “strategic” to just do his best to piss be off as much? it did make me townlean him but wasn’t really “mastermind eevee” im used to

no but arete im sure of this one