[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

stop talking so fast so that i can actually read at a faster pace than you people post

1 Like

If eevee is lynched today and flips mafia, push on anyone who didn’t vote him up.

dw alice datbird didn’t realize that neopolitan isn’t a thing in this setup

i guess most ppl didn’t read all the way thru

No you don’t. Why did you ask me in the first place?

And I feel like I’m not so much sick anymore even though I’ve been getting chest pains

Also is it normal to not townread Italy anymore just because I townread a lot of others now?

i disagree with this logic because since we all know he is wolf, wolves will not try saving him and hence might vote him up to get towncred

1 Like

eevee is redchecked

VCA is not going to be super helpful here

1 Like

B u s s i n g e x i s t s

rip eevee 2020-2020

I was trying to be polite :slight_smile:

But being polite has no place in FM because you gotta be aggressive

This really doesn’t make a difference. There’s no reason for wolves not to bus here.

I’d say that the first voters would be the most suspicious for immediately believing Dat, but he was very obvious that he was a cop.

mindmelding with arete

probably town

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

~DatBird is lying.~

~I CC Town Cop~

I am towncoppicus

and i’ve redchecked eevee

:^)

1 Like

I need your help. @Italy

my normal way of reading Alice isn’t going to work this game because scum almost always stab the cop here

yeah im totes dead

In that case I’d check anyone who didn’t vote Amelia and is now suddenly pushing up eevee.
A few votes may be distancing votes.

1 Like

Tbh, with Andrej and Eevee down I’d probably go with Squid next.

The only thing she’s been doing so far has been to repeatedly trying to muddy our results from VCA without bothering to wolfhunt, which may end up being a wolf trying to keep their lynchpool open and avoid getting strangled by the PoE.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:
I’m trying to use my brain, but nobody’s listening to a thing I’m saying. Do you know how that feels?