[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

what did I do lol

@Alice

Do you confirm that you are poisoner and won’t back out of that after my flip? Officialy?

bussing exist u know

So as someone else brought up I’m pretty sure that N.1 is a wolf here being that he’s basically spent the entire day focusing on a red-checked player despite that he’s going to die at the EoD. So this leaves 1 wolf left.

Yes, I am not rescinding here.

I didn’t say bussing is impossible. I simply don’t think that’s likely here barring more evidence coming out.

wolf is squid
if not squid then richard
and if not both then it’s just sulit who’s being sent deep
if it’s none of these we re-evaluate

Okay, your dead then.

/vote eevee

Remember to not let neither Dat nor Alice retreat tommorow due to “hur dur, fpsing”

I see soolit as more likely W than CRich here (with Squid as more likely than either)

also I voted xdXdxdxdxdxd

Actually, what reason did you give for claiming poisoner in the first place again?

wolf is squid

but squid is not wolf

to be fair it fits with an amelia lynch

like… scum being lynched d1… in a maj game of all things, makes little sense if wolves are posting and weren’t bussing

1 Like

Passive form

Claiming the poison on Andrej. Since Dat also outed then I did so as I wasn’t in immediate danger of dying.

I’m criticising the wolves for playing badly not saying that it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Smart enough, except you probably didn’t expect that I’m real poisoner.

Oh well. Rip you.

the amelia lynch
opened up the game so hard
we are gonna win

1 Like

…this is a haiku

eevee’s just a wolf
we lynch him today and then
we move on to squid

1 Like

Get it over with guys, you get 2 lynches tommorow.

Just don’t let them escape due to “But I was only pretending” and it should be fine.