[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

updated midday1 VCs

now featuring more flips

my initial thought here is that Hippo looks the worst of non-poisoned people just purely based off of VCA, like, if I think scum was trying to save Amelia at all then Hippo or Alice should be scum

unless eevee was bussing Derps I guess? but that seems kind of weird

still kind of tinfoiling Alice but she’s ~self-resolving~ enough that I’m not tinfoiling her very hard, like, if she’s fakepoisoned we’ll know at EoD

1 Like

Oof sorry for not being around SoD I honestly forgot about this game. I’m about to leave for work but I’ll try to be around tomorrow

Hey derps I’m not poisoned get dunked on.

Yet

I do look pretty bad from vc but mine and eevees push was clearly not coordinated at all even if vc alone makes it look like that. My vote on him was so way before eevees and I wasnt even pushing him at all once eevee came on. I dont think I even posted on the latter quarter of d1 which is when eevee was most prominent. There rlly wasnt a mafia coordinated push on derps by me and eevee. What would our plan be?

I push a bunch of people but settle on derps after most of day is over.
I forget about it.
Eevee comes in and pushes same person as me but I’m not even there to back it up so it’s kinda pointless?

If you are looking for reasons why the amelia lynch was so easy it’s more likely scum is in crichard who was unlikely to try much OR that derps himself is also scum which was my original theory.

As I was reading i saw Alice put eevees name out there to be checked but they’re so tricksy esp together and esp if eevee knew he was quite busy and knew he was vanilla a world where they decide for eevee to just be kinda soft bussed is also definitely possible. Its v stupid hanging alive tomorrow (if scum are smart they’d have fake poisoned Alice tho to maybe cause a mislynch tomorrow or to let alice live another day). Still v dumb to lynch them.

I think cripps is best lynch today, I reckon emilias town, but would be ok on derps depending how day progresses.

I’m never getting poisoned now I’ll either get lynched or killed at end of game mafia poisoner never killing me

yET

Does it scare anyone else that mafia have killed every pr night after night. I didnt see a single soft from napoleon ngl.

Makes me think shenanigans are afoot and one of the super strong players is actually scum lol

No rlly theres no way I’m getting poisoned lol

So you think Alice scum?

Also still alive d4 my record of like never going out before d3 like a schmuck continues.

I have a tinfoil that Arete is scum but the last time that happened he was town and I felt dumb so I’m just going to keep that to myself rn

Idk but if its crich and you I dont see you noticing nap was poisoner no offense

Sulit had such an odd opener I was well sure he was a pr

It wasn’t me it was crich who did

nope

In retrospect napoleon did like a post I did saying “poisoner pls no kill me” lmao

Nappy softed directly to Arete, I’d have to look and see who was on at the time but I saw it too. Maybe I just noticed it because Arete thought I was poisoner? Idk.

1 Like

Arete thought that too? Lolada.

Who’s even alive an updated OP would be nice