[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Everyone town read me and then i missed d2 and suddenly i’m LoCK scUm

Like I understand trying to remove mafia kpn but not only it has small chance of happening it also only happen in already very townsided situation and the kpn is removed next EoD Anyway

I believe your logic came from a townie mindset tbh.

I’m here, my brain is fried but I exist

More great town-motivated content from Derps.

I woke up late had 10 min to get ready to take a chem test then spent two hours taking a chem test my brain is done for

if Alice survives the poison I am always poisoning her

sure in theory scum could be doing some sort of galaxy-brain plan to fakepoison a townie but that seems kind of unlikely

So what’s the motivation to push on me? The 1st time I was pushed on, there was a mafia on my wagon. Care to explain why you think I’m scum now?

Would you mind naming who you think the 2 mafia always voting you are?

Quite a few people Vulgard and Napoleon for starters think I’m town and they’re lock town. Are you saying they made a mistake clearing me as town?

Anyway if you guys decide I’m better off dead than alive today, 2 of those votes on me are mafia. Mark my words.

THIS LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING

I, and multiple people have said this multiple times.

1 Like

I have no one voting me atm, I mean the 2 mafia will always be very happy to vote me.

Yes I am.

Town make mistakes. Shocker.

Come on seriously guys how tf am I getting lynched over a guy who constantly says things like this.

Unless someone can point me to a town game of Crichards where he says similair stuff I don’t understand how someone can genuinely look at this and then look at the ton of clearly town-motivated posts I’ve done today (and kinda D1, let’s ignore D2 lmao) and say I am more likely to flip scum.

The stuff Crichard is saying can so so so so easily be faked as scum like come on.

aaa

I don’t know who it is and I’m scared I’m going to mess it up

Derps kind of feels like he’s coasting

FWIW I ran the ~numbers~ and if Alice is scum and fakepoisoned and we lynch a villager we can still win if I poison her tonight and you all lynch correctly tomorrow

I’m kinda leaning towards Crich/Derps now tbh