[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

Im more confident in you

Because I wasnt active d2? Cuz up untill midway through d1 you still townread me.

And then I didnt post anything for a bit and you were suddenly convinced i was scum and haven’t reconsidered since.

I have a problem when it comes to re-eval

No shit

Ill look at Crich when im done playing poker

I’m about to go go sleep and I realised if alice and sulit are both town and we lynch a town today we lose right.

Cuz tonight it would be 5 alive, 1 dies at night, and then its 4 alive and a 2v2 and even if one of the mafia is poisoned wed still lose.

And honestly sulits made me think hes town now cuz I dont see why he has anything to lose from trying to guarantee I get lynched if he was scum - not like hed live to see the consequences. And altho i tinfoiled that Alice is mafia it’s most likely shes also flipping vt today.

So today is actually most likely mylo.

So whoever said I was wrong about following that is wrong it is mylo likely

Lol @ me encouraging ppl to quick vote.

/unvote actually

Can everyone treat this as potential mylo instead of just chilling please. Especially Marshall idk what hes doing today.

1 Like

Anyway I’m going to sleep.

what do we do differently?

/vote Crichard

Be pretty urgent? Idk.

I don’t like how slow the thread is with Hippo as the lynch tbqh

the thread is slow with everything, though Im willing to lynch Crich as im pretty confident hippo is scum with him

i’ve got this vibe too

he’s right to call me out and i’ve gone directly back on my promise to vul to not get complacent. I mean we have 24 hours left and im planning on solving more then but hippo is right in that i should have been more active

wuehurejbefodkekmnfnr

well I’m going to sleep

I’m feeling Crich lynch

Emilia/Derps feel like they have a fair amount of partner equity but, well, that requires that they be wolves

i still think Emilia could very likely be a wolf but vulgard says no