[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

I kind of forgot I was typing, heh. Anyway, I’m here o/

Hi, hi!!

You wake up early if you’re in GMT/+1/+2. Anyway. Any reads so far? Or other takeaways from the game up to this point?

Theyre in same timezone as you

I’ve learned not to put too much stock in people’s flags. For example, Ami’s had the Italian flag for a while, and yet she’s in the American timezone afaik.

I’d ask you which country you’re from specifically, but I understand why you wouldn’t want to say. @ Emilia

// out-of-game thing over

Yeah, I’m in GMT +2. About reads, I don’t yet have many, but I’ve come to think of a few people as possibly V I suppose

I think you and Italy seem pretty trustworthy. Although Italy has apparently a rep for being cunning

Can you explain why you think so?

Youre just waiting to tunnel

That’s very nice of you.

You seem to think I’m V
Time to gamesolve.

Wolf post

Hilarious if they are partners. Can’t really say if Amelia is a wolf though; 0 posts.

Just the way you act in general. You make good points, and don’t do – at least in my opinion – “wolfy” stuff

1 Like

What about Italy?

I’m mostly going with my gut regarding them. I think they seem villager-ish

Wait they posted that before amelia posted anything that’s 99% wolf now

Nappy wolfread Amelia based on her 0 posts because he took pre-game posts and took them as posts she made within the game.

Makes me think he didn’t bother to check, and therefore did not care about the ISO (and the read). I don’t think Napoleon plays this carelessly as a villager. He can have some really good insights.

2 Likes

I think you said that about Icibalus in Evolution Mafia :upside_down_face:
Wagon him with me? I’m already voting there.

I dont think he did Based on pre-game posts I think he meant to vote someone Who didnt post anything Yet

Oof