[VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Finale. Demons Win!

Hey can we like not be rude to other players, the censoring doesnt leave much to the interpration. If you have nothing nice to say take a break.

what fucking agenda, how should people read you
you actively want people to hate you, so honestly Anagram is doing exactly what you strive to make people do

The quick flip of everyone against you was really weird to me, and I’m not sure if that was already brewing and unlocked by Zone’s chaos or created by Zones chaos

1 Like

Since when was FM exclusively meant to be played by nice people?

attack the post, not the player
and being nice and winning, aren’t mutually exclusive

There isnt your right, but… there are rules saying this

1 Like

“what would spongebob do”
lmao

2 Likes

Spongebob would swear in dolphin, that’s what he would do

1 Like

Not. Because it is already apparent that nobody -not even you- wants to bother trying to read me because of the chaos I made.

I am just meant to be thrown to hell, and you will do this unless you want another 48 hours of me rambling.

Yep. “All is fine.” Because everything is moving in my favor, regardless of the outcome.

I’m pretty sure it was created by my chaos.

Ad Hominem…
Fine. I will stop.

you are more likely not a wolf if Raven is a wolf
I believe that more than I believe that Gorta is town for voting Wazza

Why do you dissociate Zone and Raven?

Trivial - nulltown based on tone.

@an_gorta_pratai please quote where you saw agenda, and why you viewed it that way.
Darth- Wolf - This is an actual semi-fleshed-out read - not tone/gut/meta, and it also includes an association with me. He says we’re either w/w or t/t. How did he even get to this conclusion? It went from scumread and PoE to possibly t/t with Anagram.

Yawn - Wolf - Based on an association with me. Says it fits the bill of a wolf trying to buddy - so he sees us as W/W.
(By the way, he still hasnt done his ISO-dive on me, and hes making all these wolfreads based on the assumption that I’m a wolf)

Wazza - Town based off of tone and meta.

Zone - Likely town based on meta alone.

Raven - Town based on tone. If being solvey, getting slankers to play, and asking questions are all towntells, then we should be a towntell by this logic. This is basically a townread based off of tone.

Anagram - Wolf - FINALLY we get to the Anagram read. After he does all his other reads and includes us in W/W associations. He still hasn’t pointed out our odd posts or interactions that he doesn’t like - so I’m not inclined to believe that he believes in this read.

Spot the similarities.
This is wolfy as shit.

~ P1

ok you convinced me
his reads are not even fleshed out

talk to me about this post, and why didnt you flesh it out with your own thoughts, rather than write it as a question for everyone else to respond to?

wazza being town here was a weird tonal read, when given his most recent town game, he was an aggressive butthead lol

Gorta’s read on Anagram is basically, “this dude is townie, but I just don’t care”

why does the first sentence matter? what are these odd posts, and why are we making interactions when no people had flipped wolf yet?

All their scumreads are associated with you, but it seems like it started with them not trusting my read on you in the slightest

I’m going to make coffee and come back and explain why I believe Raven is a wolf as well, and talk to you all a bit more. Hope you guys are still around.
You happen to be in thread the second I start running out of energy lol

~ P1

Also I don’t like how Trivial has backtracked on their Gorta read 3 times since EoHeaven