[VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Finale. Demons Win!

would play WWFM but ITAs and vanilla are eh

will see what other starting game is

Lol lol lol

I did.

I made the first post only to be spamvoted for posting first.

well
Shit happens

Posting first is a crime

i prefer this interpretation

Indeed.

It’s an unfortunate situation

Felt bad about that when you mentioned it, but couldn’t find anywhere else to vote well

1 Like

Mistake because we were too godly for our own good?
I agree with that sentiment

It’s fine. I deserved the lynch but hoped people would see my scum meta isn’t “lol i do nothing”

Wouldn’t be TOL without my reads being ignored. I miss Marl

1 Like

Anyway, what game is even after this?

Maybe deus ex, if they accept it. If not who tf knows

1 Like

Council of Elders

lmao, well I remember the other Deux Ex’s.

Deux Ex 2 was what got me into the forums properly.

Thanks @Solic for that, I remember our times in that game.

1 Like

man being yelled at for slanking is weird, given in my near 100 or so games of mafia, I probably accumulated like 30,000 or so posts

I have a bad habit of not being active if many others also aren’t

I honestly wish Zone wouldn’t have played like that, regardless of IRL things. I get it, but if things are interfering with FM then don’t play that game

I initially scum read that slot, but I second guessed myself after Wazza flipped demon

You could have asked me later on. My dms were still open

That’s derps and now I know why I was townread by your slot. Derps is a pro at reading me and I can read Derps and also I will have to check your site out

My play this game was worse than usual. I was very lazy and didn’t do enough in my opinion. There was so much more I could have done. I could have re-evaluated my reads better, but I threw everything out and that cost me the game in my opinion. If I hadn’t second guessed so much I would have fought tooth and nail to see darth not go to heaven. I don’t know what it was, but this game feels like people didn’t care about it as much (me included). I like the concept and I don’t blame the hosts, but I didn’t have as much motivation to play it in the beginning. If we see a Purgatory IV I want to play that and try to do better than I did here. I definitely don’t mind vanilla though. It’s a refreshing break and also @Chloe that was lazy and conflicted gorta

My main issue this game was that I was too damn lazy and not very motivated for some reason

There’s a reason why in MU a common practice is to never lynch top posters early game. Reasoning is if a top poster is mislynched then it can really kill the thread flow and let wolves cruise.

5 Likes