[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

/vote whysper

@SirDerpsAlot
@GGhana
@Whysper
@Aelin
@Leafia
@ScaledSlinky
@Shrek_Gurl_12
@ATNoName

@sulit
@PokemonKidRyan
@Benjamin_Shapiro
@Illwei
@demoknighttf2

1 Like

Why is no one here

Reeeee

The severe drop in activity is depressing. I just ask that the town members who still want to see this through work together on figuring out scum before it is too late.

My towncore: Ben, GGhana, Leafia, Slinky

I suspect that at least 2 of the 3 wolves were online at EoD while all the vote moving was happening. The 3rd wolf may just have their vote parked on one of the possible wagons they have in mind.

For the 2 online wolves, they are likely within Sulit, ATNoName, Illwei, and Derps. The 3rd is possibly in there as well. If the 3rd wolf is missing from EoD, they are likely either Demo on GGhana or Shrek on me.

Sulit was scum reading Misty pretty much from D1 and still through D2. Her top scum reads have been Misty and GGhana.

Towards D2 EoD, she was complaining in a sarcastic way that the wagons were all spread out.

Then suddenly when it is getting closer to the actual yeet happening, she feigns worry about the Mist wagon forming too quickly.

Huh? It’s EoD, so of course final wagons are forming. TMI? It’s like she knows Mist will flip town and now wants to express doubts. The other wagon was GGhana, who she also scum read. Her top 2 scum reads are the top 2 wagons and she now says it is bad that wagons are picking up? What??? Then she drops even voting for either wagon. That is definitely not town behavior.

/vote sulit @Marshal

Derps I’m not as certain about. I know his actions are anti-town. His attempted and successful CFDs to town members are hurting us. He’s appealing to emotional and subjective feelings at critical moments to sway opinions instead of looking at actual reads and facts. However, I don’t know if he is scum or just town making idiotic moves.

Lol

Whysper is like straight open wolfing at this point

What happened yesterday? I missed it. I guess my scum read on misty was wrong too. Sorry guys

Hardly. Just analyzing behavior and seeing scum show it.

Yeah, unfortunately Misty was questionable. But I also thought she was more likely scum than you.

I don’t wanna be stuck here with wolves

Sulit pls

I’m not around EoD2 and a super obvious villager is executed instead of the super obvious wolf. Typical. Ghana IS NOT A VILLAGER! HE’S A WOLF! Also, I told you Misty was town. It was super obvious.

/vote Ghana @Arete
He will be today’s yeet or I’m a Vaporeon. He will not survive another day. I’ll make sure of that. Either he gets yeeted or I do.

Yeet a cooler wolf like whysper

Wasnt the thing that caused Misty’s lynch a thunderdome between me and Misty? Let’s calm down and not be too hasty

Misty was obviously villager Whysper.

What are your main points for thinking this?

Sadly I still won’t be able to be very active today as I’m still busy studying for a test. Sorry

wouldnt that by logic u used before mean sulit is the wolf?

I 've stated them numerous times. I’m not doing so again. Yeet him if you want to yeet a wolf today.