[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

I wasn’t in watch your mouth???

Oh wait mb

I’m tired

Yeah, this is very unusual. Also maybe explains some of the drop in activity levels because we don’t have as strong of driving forces.

This I had read actually before the game started! I believe you would be referring to Appelsiini here. Are you saying that sulit is displaying similarities to this behavior?

This is actually something I hadn’t considered, I do see how this could be a cause of Dead Thread Syndrome.

1 Like

@ScaledSlinky Here’s a link to the game if you are curious.

I can’t post as scum

Usually I make and effort to D1 then i coast the rest of the game

I was referring to this in my activity tell post earlier.

(Though that is why I asked specifically people that know sulit, and not you yourself as of course you’re biased.)

Yes, that’s right. Appel. And not exactly, but some similarities. They are both people that tend to get town read by default. Appel showed odd behavior at EoD towards end of game when a wolf buddy (Derps actually) was going to be yeeted. Town completely missed noticing this and kept town reading her, but spec chat was all over how we should have seen this. Yes, the situation is slightly different for the vote because this was a town instead. But my point is the sudden change in behavior EoD to switch the votes and then this behavior getting ignored because people kept assuming Appel must be town.

When people self-meta, it shows they are aware of their scum tells, which also means they could certainly change them. And like I was pointing out, there’s a power vacuum in this game compared to most because we lack top tier leaders like Vulgard and Alice. So I think things are playing out quite a bit differently here.

Feeling a bit better at least so that’s good. Awake now too.

1 Like

Glad to hear that, Leafia! :smile:

My fever is gone too luckily.

3 Likes

When is EoD?

Comparing one person’s behavior to that of another is like, well, comparing apples and oranges. I see your point about odd EOD actions being masked by those of the rest of the game though. EOD is where it should be most obvious about a player’s alignment, as wolves will often make weird-seeming plays to either save a team member or switch the vote to a townie last-minute.

As for what this means about sulit, I’ll have to backread again. I can’t take as clear of a stance as I’d like right now, as without the memory fresh in my mind I’m more likely to draw an incorrect conclusion.

I’m quite glad to hear you’re feeling better Leafia. EOD is 2020-10-21T02:00:00Z.

Oh, I agree about comparing people, and I didn’t mean for that to be the main point. I was explaining why I’m more suspicious of EoD voting behavior or discussions. And also of people who are town read by default. They should still be looked at for voting behavior.

I haven’t managed to fix it in my last 5 scum games so

I just dont like playing scum

I wasn’t assuming you had intended it to be so, just a more general comment.

However sulit, how do you feel about Leafia using “self-meta” though, when you seem to be using it yourself?

1 Like

I don’t really care, they always do it