[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

Well, there’s always a first time. :smile:

And again, the lack of normal top tier town leaders makes a power vacuum where wolves can more easily take control. And people can change their normal wolf behavior.

And again, people shouldn’t try to counter with self-meta.

“Sulit is always shit as scum, this one game must be the outlier. Sulit scum.”

On that note, direct me to a wolfgame of yours, I’d like to see this difference for myself.

Sulit and I were wolf partners in Wild West actually. And we won that.

And things will be different. We both got by with very little posting and going UTR. But then, if she tries to point to that low level activity for why she isn’t scum, why does she scum read me now when I have a different activity level?

It can be hard to compare games because the dynamics are different. There were more scum, and there were clear town leaders.

That’s my only wolf game on this site BTW.

Slinky’s To-do List

Figure out why the thread has been going inactive, particularly mid-D2, specifically where the wolves would be positioned at this time considering the Mistyx town flip.

Analyze EOD2 more thoroughly, with a particular focus on Whysper, AT, and sulit.

Look further into GGhana, and if they were being pushed as an “easy lynch” for the wolves or if they were being mis-tunneled, and attempt to determine their alignment with more clarity.

Posting this for further reference, and so my goals for the day are known before the lynch.

2 Likes

Adding read over Wild West FM to the list as well to hopefully gauge both Whysper and sulit better from this.

1 Like

Haha, Sulit and I had a great time as scum in that game. :smile: So not sure why she says she hates being scum. We were watching town shoot themselves left and right. :smiley:

Something I’ve noticed since being active this morning: Whysper, is there a reason why you keep singling me out in particular to hand likes to?

Hmm, no, I’ve been doing them for others too. But of course you mostly notice your own I’d think. :smiley: Actually I tend to like a lot of Ben’s as well.

You and Ben usually make a lot of good/reasonable points or have good questions.

Perhaps so, that just raised slight paranoia in the back of my mind as a possible pocketing attempt. On sites like these that have a like feature, that seems like it would be a valid strategy.

Is it possible for SDA, Mist, Leaf, Whys, Light, GGhana, Ben, Scaled, lllwei to be town? (Those who were on the top wagon at EoD D1/D2) The answer is yes. But the odds are not high as Gorta flipped town and funnily enough I am not claiming scum.

So it would force for scum to be Shrek, Sulit, Demo, AT to contain the entire team. As these are the only people who were not on the EoD top wagons.

So… who is scum?
We know it is likely scum were on wagon for one of the times.

Gorta as a wagon started by Mist. The first time it reached 3 votes was Mist, SDA, GGhana and soon reached it again when SDA changed by just unvoting and Leafia joined in.

This felt a bit off. SDA was able to place their vote anywhere. Maybe for pressure or another scumread, but they just let it… do nothing.

When the actual EoD wagon was forming SDA, Mist, Leaf, Whys and Light voted Gorta in that order. Which means that no longer we had town (dead) leading the wagon thus allowing us to question SDA intentions.

SDA apparently voted because they thought V/V wagons on Leaf and GGhana. Which now feels very questionable because a while into D2, when you can easily say a CFD was no longer off a town member to likely gain the support of others, SDA shaded GGhana and chose to claim a townread on Leafia still. Hmm… weird.

The biggest thing to question SDA is preflipping both Leaf and GGhana D1 as town and saying it in such a confident manner that it feels like a slip.

We also know that Mist flipped town so we can keep an eye on Sulit, Ben and GGhana from EoD 1.

EoD 2 we had GGhana, Ben, Whys, Scaled and lllwei on wagon. GGhana had been on the wagon for most of the day which feels natural.

Only irritating thing is that Whys, Ben and GGhana both are repeats of people to keep an eye on from EoD 1. So if any of them are scum then it means both wagons were no longer pure.

My biggest question is likely off wagon for this. AT had joined in as a 6th vote… and unvoted off the Mist wagon. Which feels like an attempt to perhaps dodge any blame? I would want to know why moreso. As they said it was “To not get it into L-1” which… it never would have been anyway since it was L-2 with no other voters. Once again making it feel like an excuse.

TL:DR SDA sus. Whys, Ben, GGhana need to be kept an eye on. AT needs a better explanation or is sus. Shrek, Sulit, Demo likely are fine based off quick VCA for now and I would not lynch them

I think I tend to like Light’s posts too, but more for funny comments. There was one time we were going back and forth a bit.

Hmm, I suppose people might see it that way. Unfortunately I like to like reasonable posts. Can’t help it. So stop making reasonable posts. :smiley:

I do have some suspicion of AT for this as well. Also please note that my case against Sulit is similar. She was on the Mist wagon but then voted off in a possible attempt to dodge blame. And her situation is worse I think because she was particularly scum reading Mist D1 and D2.

I’ll just have to be more unreasonable then. The wolfteam is Arete, Marshal, and myself: go nuts.

With this insightful comment, I take my leave once more.

(My gut feeling is to townread PKR for his wall of wagonomics since not many others actually seem to be trying, yet I’ll resist that impulse for now.)

1 Like

half of people u listed werent even on gortas wagon?

Oh, but now you are joking with something clever, which often makes me like a post as well. And I almost did. Haha. :smiley:

1 Like