[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

Yeah, I’d rather go with Shrek first before even really considering Light. Unless someone can point to something specific that really stands out.

Their a pretty common LHF on this site lol

Mukuro Ikusaba, the 16th player, hidden in this game, the one they call the Ultimate Votecount

Vote Target Voted By Votes
GGhana Leafia, SirDerpsAlot, demoknighttf2 3/7
sulit Whysper 1/7
Shrek_Gurl_12 ATNoName, Benjamin_Shapiro, Illwei 3/7
Whysper sulit 1/7
Leafia Ghana 1/7
Illwei Shrek_Gurl_12 1/7
Not Voting ScaledSlinky, PokemonKidRyan, Light 3

I think this the number of vote on Shrek wagon should do, Shrek has 24 hour left to solve as much as he can.

1 Like

Okay, I will hold off on voting for Shrek

Y’know what
I like both of the wagons rn
But I like who is on GGhana’s wagon more

/vote GGhana

/vote Shrek

I need to go to sleep. And I don’t want to forget to put in a vote. Good night everyone.

I already destroyed Demos and Leafias arguments. Before I go I’ll do yours

Why do you think I’m scum?

Btw Derps, what do you want to say to me?

I forgot that was too long ago

Basically I think you might be town and III scum instead

1 Like

Can I ask why we’re voting shrek

I dont think thats twtbaw since thats how scum usually act without pressure but if it’s in town range then it is NAI I’ll take that

Because you’ve made pushes with terrible reasoning, seem to have trouble creating proper reasoning, refuse to post content, have pushed wagons based on incorrect preflips with little-to-no progression and “thunderdomes” which don’t even apply in this game, and have done your best to make the thread go around in circles multiple times.

With the 2 days that he had, he done nothing except vote and post things looks like people want to hear.

1 Like

Well, I’m not really super familiar with Light’s town range to say for sure. I do know he can act similar with all the joking and such.

I don’t have trouble creating proper reasoning. Look at the wall post I made about leafia. What is wrong about any of those comments?

And what’s scummy about that

You are in the most comfortable position possible.