[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

How am I lurking

Also btw @an_gorta_pratai Do you have any new thoughts to add? You’ve been kinda quiet all game.

You referenced his specific meta?

is this not you referencing his specific Meta?

I-
I’m done.
I just wanted to know, but I’m just going to treat you like you’re not new bc that’s easier it seems

Their are still peipke who haven’t posted lol

I’ve spectated quite a few games with him in it. This is my first game I’ve ever played with him. Because this is my first game of forum mafia I’ve played in my entire life. Is this enough clarification?

/Vote Gorta

Yes, I know. And I’m assuming they will post later. But Gorta has posted but they haven’t really added much to the discussion which is a bit shady in my opinion.

Also how am I lurking

wait everyone has posted

I’m pretty sure theirs still a few people who haven’t?

nah everyone has posted atleast once, but if we are about game-related post, not many.

Rip

@GGhana

Yes? Also looking at Gorta’s ISO I could easily see them being scum trying to slip under the radar. They offered a few comments about Benjamin, someone questioned on them for not offering anything other than that. Said they were reading the thread and then dipped

Look at the post I replied too

Did you just quick edit all of that in or did my fourms have a stroke

fresh vote counts, straight off the presses

ping me for any corrections

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia PKR 1/8
demoknighttf2 Shrek_Gurl_12 1/8
Benjamin_Shapiro demoknighttf2, Leafia 2/8
GGhana Light, sulit 2/8
Light GGhana 1/8
ATNoName Benjamin_Shapiro 1/8
Gorta Mistyx, SirDerpsAlot 2/8
sulit Illwei 1/8

yes I did just edit all that in. also I said youre lurking because you have mostly done sheep votes and posted mostly inane stuff (no offense) which is basically just as helpful as lurking.

Hmmm, I don’t have a good grasp on who town and scum are yet honestly.

Quick edits bad unless for grammar