[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

The “offsite” gambit was just theatre from me. I doubt I’m actually going to out myself thay was so awful.

ayaya
i am demoknight tf2

You finally won a game Light. How do you feel? For the ones that thought I was scum though, please use your brains next time. I told you Ben was town.

@Leafia so town did lose, i guess derps lock scum now lmao

No, demo and I were hardpushing Ghana since D1, and Ghana was going for antispew the entire time.

Good. I’m glad.

sulit played badly and should probably stop playing as she is usually extremely hypocritical and these games stress her out

will this stop her from playing probably not

i was informed so take the following with a grain of salt:

his interactions with ghana were so blatantly w/w it hurt

Your wagons were TvTvT, and I was so bored I literally CFD’d from a villager onto a villager at the end.

1 Like

also love how smug you got when you got me killed, when i was being bussed from day 1 and you did exactly what we were planning

It’s Eli
He was frozen
You know what Eli does after D1 as scum?
He freezes.

2 Likes

Again, I’d like to take this moment to just apologize in general.

Reject FM
Return to anarchy

1 Like

apologize in #off-topic

3 Likes

hey
btw slinky
im gonna guess that you are troch
i doubt it cuz… other games
but like
you were probably the best player here tbh
off the top of my head of course

as someone who also had TMI I think it was more the VCA that rekt demo although I didn’t read much. and the constant TMI’ing/“I’m willing to kill anyone here” in mylo

We were hoping to get me killed, because I could guess that derps and leafia were the exact sort of people who would pull stunts in the final half of the game

accessible via thronepass

2 Likes

Guys

Slinky was Tan

Clearly

1 Like

shut. you were the one who suggested to yeet Derps who was also a town.