[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

This is my current read on you, if you have any questions I’m happy to answer them further.

Also, this please.

but
what if i mind calling you slinky

I will just have to vote you to express my annoyance then.

Okay, Snek
/vote Light

Well this is a behavior I haven’t seen before.

I wouldn’t treat new players as new unless they say they are new. New =/= inexperienced

I need to look at that slot again, but jokes aside if Shapiro doesn’t start providing better reasoning they should stay in the PoE

Like this feels kind of opportunistic (I will explain in a bit)

I went to get lunch, started watching something, when I got to my pc I found out that there was an update to a game I play and friends were playing, fell asleep, and just woke up a few hours ago

Damnit derps

Why would would the wolves ever quick hammer someone d1?

It’s probably some kind of meta read on Leafia

1 Like

@an_gorta_pratai This was the last updated votecount, you’re tied for the top wagon with GGhana, what are your thoughts on both your wagon and those composing it?
Also yes, I was told about Leafia’s meta-tells.

i unvoted so he’s top wagon now
anyway
i sleep now
goodbye

You unvoted, onto a self-vote. I’m not entirely sure how valid that is.
Good-light though (yes I only used that as a pun opportunity).

/vote ScaledSlinky You deserve this, Slinky, and you know it

I suppose I do, don’t I? Doesn’t mean I regret it.
But if no one’s around to seriously discuss things then I’m headed to bed soon as well.

I’m at
post 250

Light didn’t you say you were “trying to improve your townplay”
Didn’t you say you were “trying to meme less”

what happened

I still think it’s bs, but I am going to sleep now and will make more of an effort to play when I wake up

I haven’t been doing the gimmick for long time

but this still makes no sense even if I did since first u say I am just gimmicking and then u say that I am scum purposfully distracting

also now that I have time

I did not say you have to know town usually move vote because they try to continue to solve and scum is more likely to just unvote mostly because they lose sense of direction but that’s mostly based on experience

okay I did not notice that

I have no idea why u would hold your reads but if they are good I will re-evaluate

I dont understand people SRing Ghana their performance for a new player has been def rand V

is anyone on?

why would u even say this

this is just sheeping

not necessary wrong on it’s own but considering you have not done much more it is scummy

tf is this

/vote leafia

2 Likes

WHAAAAAAAT

NO

fuck you for pinging me

you’re no longer lock town

die