[VFM] SFoL -1: Hall of the Incendiary - Night 6 - Cult wins!

I’m death-tunneling you so hard bro
I’m just doing it by voting Slinky

/novote

And now, I’m voting nobody

Fine then. What are your other reads other than me?

Gimme a sec

what made you change your mind

Light

SirDerpsAlot
Mistyx
ScaledSlinky

sulit

Leafia

Clonedcheese, an_gorta_pratai, Shrek_Gurl_12, Illwei, PokemonKidRyan

Benjamin Shapiro
ATNoName

demoknighttf2

GGhana

Nothing, really. But they are right that I was tunneling them, so I feel like changing that.

/vote demonknightf2

Your read on Demo? Explain please. Also on ATNoName.

so are you tunneling them or not

Could you explain why?

1 Like

Sheep My Mist Read

put reasoning to reads

Alternatively,

Sheep Sulit For Brownie Points

like all of them

meh

yes

I’m in class, so I can’t do quotes, but I didn’t like their reaction to me, admittedly, misreading one of their posts and admitting I have fucked up, and then for them to turn around and start sheeping me and defending my slot from your… interesting read attempt just seem a bit off (for demo). So, poor interactions and an odd tone/progression.

Oddly defensive over their random vote, unvoting when Ben votes. Very few high effort posts, a lot of just kinda mentioning things in passing and not following up on them. Most importantly, goes from “want to look at Leafia” to “want to yeet the leaf” in like three posts with little progression. (For ATNoName)

this is not a joke, please sheep

I am asking for loyal followers

I dont feel like exing top 5 poster in game with so many non posters
plus I would want to hear their defense either way

I don’t think he tried sheeping you. In fact he tried defending you. So thats a lie. Is this some sort of weird distancing thing?

Benjamin - I may be slightly biased due to the stupid gimmick, but they haven’t been contributing, and their hardpush on me for such little (and poor) evidence feels like it’s in bad faith. Then suddenly just… stopping after I disprove their theory feels weird, too.

Leafia - Leafia probably doesn’t make posts this stupid as scum, so this is probably just her being more carefree as Town. headpat