[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

but wasn’t alice the first person in the entire game to throw shade on chloe? ([VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 1 (13/13) - #54 by Alice). if that’s the case, how can you claim that her treatment of chloe was “leaning into what the thread thought of her slot?” that just seems demonstrably untrue to me

Eh, not really.

Usually I take time before going full Town Leader Alice mode.

I was planning on not posting much but then Chloe’s post pinged me hard and it sprung me to activity.

1 Like

I agree with what thread has said around SPF

also Chloe’s opener was villagery.

It felt like she was trying to gauge what thread thought of her slot rather than trying to convince thread of its wolfiness

Also I disagree that it was wolfy

I think Chloe’s opener was villagery because it doesn’t make sense coming from a wolf

Possible TMI that Chloe is a villager here?

this was gghana’s alt’s opener in meowntainado where he was a wolf:

i think it’s much worse in this game than in here, but it still gives me the same vibe in that it’s literally just throwing shit at the wall and trying to look productive

i don’t think convincing people of your reads is of much importance right now, i think getting them out there is what matters more, but at least i can see what you’re saying here

Yeah, I think a vote here could be productive. /vote GGhana @Wazza

That’s basically why it pinged me.

Though I’m less certain on GGhana’s slot as he did mention that he wants to tone done his tunnely and hyperposting tendencies before, tbfh.

V reads:

Arctic
Vulgard
SPF
Leafia

W reads:

Alice
Proph

Also why has literally nobody addressed my proph read

That’s a pretty neat Chandelure pfp too Aluce. I like it.

but alice was the first person in this game that expressed suspicion toward chloe, so why do you assume that alice is a wolf that was just trying to gauge what the rest of the thread thought about chloe’s slot? isn’t that a far more convoluted assumption than just assuming that alice genuinely got pinged by chloe like everyone else?

if youre trying to say that it felt like alice was treating her read on chloe too safely to see what the rest of the thread thought, that …also doesn’t seem to check out with alice’s actual posts? alice voted chloe immediately after shading her and didn’t seem very interested in what other people thought about it

im wondering if there’s some meta component to this read that im missing out on

i think he meant she was trying to see what other people thought about chloe rather than actually convincing them
i should probably let him answer but :joy_cat:

Ones in this game are way more thoughtful tho

Because that’s just what it felt like

It didn’t feel real

It felt like she just wanted to see if there was a hole in thread

How can I make this any clearer

oh yeah, by “this game” i meant meowntainado and by “here” i meant this game… oops
still think it’s in the same vein though

There totally is.

@arctic

Are you actually a clown

like actually

did you even bother reading anything in wolf chat

I was trying to change my meta in that game too

And I failed fucking hard because I was a wolf so I did it in a wolfy way