[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

the problem is that I’ve seen Eli do it not only as a frozen wolf but as frozen town, if that’s even a term lol
last time he came in, all he said was that he comprehended nothing and then had no new takes or thoughts when i asked

and like, I get that this game is a lot to catch up on because i had the same problem when i got into the thread and am still paying for it tbh but I have no idea if Eli’s even trying to solve anything because he’s just not here

I guess I’ll ISO his early game and see what he posted

I’m mainly focusing on the top wagons other than myself because I’ll be out for dinner and probably try to come back for ~the last hour before EoD, so I’ve made a priority list.

kinda want Will to come back so I can interact with him and he can answer the questions I had for him earlier in the thread.

wait, since when did Alice become a wagon?

@Wazza why does the votecount say that leafia has two votes lol

actually

/vote Eli @Wazza

OH HEY IT WORKED

2 Likes

well
i have to do a bunch of things today
but i should hopefully be finished before EoD

Lmao

give us another inigo montoya style wallpost

i disagree
it does seem like a way that a wolf would cast doubt on chloe.

he calls Chloe’s posts hedge later on but this looks like hedge to me

and retracts the hedge comment

but idk where his reads are at, and the only slot he really looked at was chloe’s and didn’t reach a clear conclusion

then when he came into the game later he had nothing to add whatsoever
I asked him if he had any thoughts and he said he read too quickly

idk if i want to read eli on investment or even the number of takes honestly

is this not clear enough

oh hi Eli lol
i can’t believe you actually popped into the thread after i voted you lol

1 Like

The only mistake bigger than townreading PKR for ATE is scumreading eli for lack of investment

2 Likes

yeah i have to go in like
literaly 5 minutes
wowee

not really
your iso of chloe was basically some things you said you liked, some things you didn’t like, and then some stuff you said was NAI

so i really don’t know where you got your conclusion that you wouldn’t vote chloe.

okay one second
let me go over the wallpost again

rip