[VFM] Vanilla Nightless FM - Ice Cream Flavor: Day 6 - The Mafia Win!

Evo next time maybe dont roll a dice to decide who to lynch

wazza is so obviously mafia

Leave Uni alone, it ain’t his fault.

I am so stupid

Uni, don’t say that ;-;

Cuz that helped lose us the game

what is happening

no for real, leave Uni the fuck alone, seriously.

Don’t just toss fucking votes
We have a lot of time

1 Like

If anyone has a problem with Uni, they have a problem with me for real.

1 Like

Its my new meta :wink:

No you don’t. We’ve won.

Waz dat and sulit won

/unvote come on that previous vote was a joke

I take it back

Cuz we fuxking didnt lynch dat when he was obviously scum

You can’t unvote, Uni.

I’m like, really sorry, we all are.

…
sigh

This is why you’re not supposed to yolo in lylo

LOOK IF YOU FUCKING ATTACK UNI ONE MORE TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME

1 Like

Freebie pleaseeeee